"Full House" Netflix reunion series "Fuller House" thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just finishing up the wrestling episode. I damn near marked out during that scene. When I saw them twist their opponents arms around their legs to setup for that roll up pin, I thought they were about to bust out the arm breaker. Cero miedo :banderas:

Why couldn't we get a cameo?

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
It got much better as it went on
I think it was great from the start actually. I laughed throughout the pilot even at the cheesiest call back jokes. There was a weak ep or two towards the end when Max seemed like he ate a bucket of red M&M's before they even started shooting cause the kid was wired and hyper the entire episode. The roses and Indian party episodes. Those were probably the only weak/okay ones imo. Loved the finale.

:wtf:I thought Joey came in on a hoverboard for a second then I realized this Fred Flintsone nikka still wearing roller blades. :ohmy:

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
Just finished this.

Stephanie's t*ts are fukking amazing.

Kimmy Gibler is MVP ya'll. It's like she was born to play this part. I think Fernando is fukking hilarious too, they play off each other very well.

To be honest, the 2 little boys are the worst part, just seems like they trying too hard. Tommy needs more air time doing funny baby stuff.

Couldn't;t belive the brought back OG Harry :banderas:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Yeah cause uppity old white men are the only tv critics on the planet :francis:

Come on now breh you're smarter than that
Most of the reviews seem like the critics only watched the pilot and said fukk it cause that's mostly what they refer too. The actual show really isn't that bad. Def not as bad as they are making it seem.

Some reviews are saying flat out don't watch this show which is unfair given it comes with your monthly subscription.

ABC prolly paying some of the critics to bash it cause they wanted it back and Netflix got it.

Review: 'Fuller House' May Please Fans (but No One Else)
:umad:ABC

Now that I think of it, this shyt would have killed TV ratings if they started with a one hour 2 episode premiere and then did week to week.

Netflix paid more I guess.:banderas:

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Most of the reviews seem like the critics only watched the pilot and said fukk it cause that's mostly what they refer too. The actual show really isn't that bad. Def not as bad as they are making it seem.

Some reviews are saying flat out don't watch this show which is unfair given it comes with your monthly subscription.

ABC prolly paying some of the critics to bash it cause they wanted it back and Netflix got it.

Now that I think of it, this shyt would have killed TV ratings if they started with a one hour 2 episode premiere and then did week to week.

Netflix paid more I guess.:banderas:

Miller said ABC passed breh. He said he's been pitching this since 2007 and every single studio passed except Netflix. Critics are rating it based on the actual show and full house did terribly critically so it's no shock that fuller house is the same lol.

Matter of fact there's a behind the scenes thing on the original show that came on Pop tv and one of the things they talked about was how critics hated the show but audiences loved it and that's what mattered most to them. None of the Miller boyett shows ever did well with critics. Not a single one of em

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Miller said ABC passed breh. He said he's been pitching this since 2007 and every single studio passed except Netflix. Critics are rating it based on the actual show and full house did terribly critically so it's no shock that fuller house is the same lol.

Matter of fact there's a behind the scenes thing on the original show that came on Pop tv and one of the things they talked about was how critics hated the show but audiences loved it and that's what mattered most to them. None of the Miller boyett shows ever did well with critics. Not a single one of em
:mindblown:Critics hated my beloved Full House.
Good think I only started reading reviews when I grew up.:whew:
This shyt still would have killed in the ratings. The original fan base is back it seems.:umad:ABC.

:jbhmm:It ain't even the same type of shows they got on now anyways. Fuller House is a lot more wholesome conservative entertainment. Blackish and Modern Family are more liberal shows.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:mindblown:Critics hated my beloved Full House.
Good think I only started reading reviews when I grew up.:whew:
This shyt still would have killed in the ratings. The original fan base is back it seems.:umad:ABC

Lol the same shyt you're reading about it now is the same shyt they said about it then. Too cute, too sugary, too saccharine, corny jokes, and everything always ends with a neat nice bow on it. Booooooo

So it was never going to do well critically. Ever. But they also don't give a shyt. Miller said he took fuller house to networks that full house RERUNS beat in the ratings. And they all passed. I'm assuming Nickelodeon and tbs passed also because they air the reruns and if I'm either one of them, I'm pouring jelly on myself. Abc makes sense to pass because nothing on their current programming fits this minus their Friday lineup and I think Netflix is a better place for this than Friday nights

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Lol the same shyt you're reading about it now is the same shyt they said about it then. Too cute, too sugary, too saccharine, corny jokes, and everything always ends with a neat nice bow on it. Booooooo

So it was never going to do well critically. Ever. But they also don't give a shyt. Miller said he took fuller house to networks that full house RERUNS beat in the ratings. And they all passed. I'm assuming Nickelodeon and tbs passed also because they air the reruns and if I'm either one of them, I'm pouring jelly on myself. Abc makes sense to pass because nothing on their current programming fits this minus their Friday lineup and I think Netflix is a better place for this than Friday nights
Yea I edited my post. ABC is a different network now. Fuller House is better off on Netflix. They don't need ABC or TV. All they need is more episodes. I wish they could have done 15-20. Time and budget I guess.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
If Steve doesn't want to do it (which he's said he doesn't) then I don't see it happening. Clearly he doesn't think he needs the money to tell with or he'd be chomping at the bit. But unlike Full House, which managed to develop every character on the show, Family Matters became the Steve Urkel show real quick and if he's not there, then there's no show. Hangin' with mr cooper seems to be the best bet as they've already started talking about it AND there's a story to tell with Marc and Vanessa as a married couple either living in the same house in Oakland or a different part and maybe Marc is now the principal at the high school rather than a PE coach.
I want season 1 Mr cooper