"Full House" Netflix reunion series "Fuller House" thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
$$# talks and none of those characters are doing anything

If Steve doesn't want to do it (which he's said he doesn't) then I don't see it happening. Clearly he doesn't think he needs the money to tell with or he'd be chomping at the bit. But unlike Full House, which managed to develop every character on the show, Family Matters became the Steve Urkel show real quick and if he's not there, then there's no show. Hangin' with mr cooper seems to be the best bet as they've already started talking about it AND there's a story to tell with Marc and Vanessa as a married couple either living in the same house in Oakland or a different part and maybe Marc is now the principal at the high school rather than a PE coach.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Would have been better IMO to have the kids be teenagers

Dj is 39 , a 16 year old could have be done. And could focus on more side stories like dating, etc.

:ehh:

That flashback to kissing scene made me laugh though

Yeah that baseball episode was probably the most expensive one it was flames:banderas:

My only complaint is the sons they are annoying as hell but that's probably to be expected. Glad they only gave them a episode or two and instead focused on the adults, this should be the blueprint for anything going forward if the other shows choose to do this

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Didn't Marc have ten day contracts with the warriors?

If Steve doesn't want to do it (which he's said he doesn't) then I don't see it happening. Clearly he doesn't think he needs the money to tell with or he'd be chomping at the bit. But unlike Full House, which managed to develop every character on the show, Family Matters became the Steve Urkel show real quick and if he's not there, then there's no show. Hangin' with mr cooper seems to be the best bet as they've already started talking about it AND there's a story to tell with Marc and Vanessa as a married couple either living in the same house in Oakland or a different part and maybe Marc is now the principal at the high school rather than a PE coach.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Would have been better IMO to have the kids be teenagers

Dj is 39 , a 16 year old could have be done. And could focus on more side stories like dating, etc.

:ehh:

That flashback to kissing scene made me laugh though

Anything involving Steve made me laugh , which is weird considering I don't remember finding him funny when I was younger.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I only remember him funny in that Disney episode when DJ kept seeing him as Indiana Jones etc.

But yeah dude killed it, with his cheesy romantic lines,

I'll work from your feet up to your heart :heh:

Anything involving Steve made me laugh , which is weird considering I don't remember finding him funny when I was younger.