"Full House" Netflix reunion series "Fuller House" thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Ya'll talking about Stephanie in the club, but DJ was looking 100x badder :wow:
I used to have a crush on Stephanie back then cuz she was closer to my age. I think she's in her early thirties, dj in her late thirties. DJ got better as she got older tho and got better as the series progressed. Stephanie caught up.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Gotta be honest. Even w the nostalgia this 1st episode is terrible.

But these gifs of steph in ep 3 got me like :lupe:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
they need a season 2 but this time have some of them "dramatic episodes" and here are a few topics they could hit on...
  • Steph not being able to have kids.
  • Ramona being catfished and meeting a grown man off the internet (ala that Smart Guy episode)
  • School Shootings
  • Racism (yes we need a black kid in the 2nd season)
there were A LOT of black people on Full House compared to Fuller House lol i def noticed that.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Chances they bring family matters back?

Nope I'll pass Family Matters was absolute trash by the time It ended. I'd rather see them try rebooting Fresh Prince than that shytty ass Family Matters.

13 episodes for this seems kinda cheap considering they are only a half hour long. Overall though it was great im glad they rebooted this clearly with the adults in mind who grew up on this. I don't think we imagined Steph being a lil ho as she got older. I'm all in for season 2 and more
Gibbler fukkery:banderas:

Anybody know what type of money got put into this?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They were prob just testing the waters
But production must have been cheap, most scenes were in the house , kitchen.

Nope I'll pass Family Matters was absolute trash by the time It ended. I'd rather see them try rebooting Fresh Prince than that shytty ass Family Matters.

13 episodes for this seems kinda cheap considering they are only a half hour long. Overall though it was great im glad they rebooted this clearly with the adults in mind who grew up on this. I don't think we imagined Steph being a lil ho as she got older. I'm all in for season 2 and more
Gibbler fukkery:banderas:

Anybody know what type of money got put into this?

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
They were prob just testing the waters
But production must have been cheap, most scenes were in the house , kitchen.

Yeah that baseball episode was probably the most expensive one it was flames:banderas:

My only complaint is the sons they are annoying as hell but that's probably to be expected. Glad they only gave them a episode or two and instead focused on the adults, this should be the blueprint for anything going forward if the other shows choose to do this