The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
What about you portraying a successful female lawyer? :lolbron:
I don't portray shyt.... I don't need to live my life in fairy tales because I'm about it. Success is relative.. someone else's definition of "success" may not be mine; but I put in the work to get where I'm at. To the point where I can sit in my office, manage my own time and do what the fuk I feel, while still meeting deadlines and not have to be accountable to some random internet posing poster whose stuck in his own dumbass head that he cant get out of; full of useless chatter based on superhero fantasies of what he 'wants' to be but is not capable of doing bc he's wasting time in different ways and putting effort into the wrong shyt. one of which is worrying about what the fuk I'm doing and what I'm about.
Now hold your first Neg...and go bother your second "baby mother"... bc I don't see you with a real woman that's about her shyt or holding you down enough to tell you to log off and stop being annoying.

Last edited:

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
If that's what they're calling women who see through the bull. Then yes. Yes I am. :troll:

Me too... :mjgrin:

tenor.gif

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Bushmaster is the main antagonist in Luke Cage season 2
Bushmaster :wow:

That cold heart to get avenge for his falling family. He had that tribe mentality, wanted to revolutionize for his people in the greatest city ever. :mjcry: Made season 2 great

Remy Ma certified TLR poster
Negged, Shut up cac - disrespect a queen :ufdup:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I don't portray shyt.... I don't need to live my life in fairy tales because I'm about it. Success is relative.. someone else's definition of "success" may not be mine; but I put in the work to get where I'm at. To the point where I can sit in my office, manage my own time and do what the fuk I feel, while still meeting deadlines and not have to be accountable to some random internet posing poster whose stuck in his own dumbass head that he cant get out of; full of useless chatter based on superhero fantasies of what he 'wants' to be but is not capable of doing bc he's wasting time in different ways and putting effort into the wrong shyt. one of which is worrying about what the fuk I'm doing and what I'm about.
Now hold your first Neg...and go bother your second "baby mother"... bc I don't see you with a real woman that's about her shyt or holding you down enough to tell you to log off and stop being annoying.
:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:
5 minutes on thecoli, @Bushmaster getting owned.

plus i love the fact @Nicole0416 got a mind of her own. no need to shop around she got the good shyt at home.

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
Bushmaster :wow:

That cold heart to get avenge for his falling family. He had that tribe mentality, wanted to resolution for his people in the greatest city ever. :mjcry: Made season 2 great

Negged, Shut up cac - disrespect a queen :ufdup:

Bushmaster was dope, but Mariah and Shades' storyline had me cringing like a muthafukka (this coming from a nikka that likes older women - shyt felt really forced)

Oh and...

Shade's being a fakkit...

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
notice how SHADEROOM and LIPSTICK ALLEY have avoided this video? :sas1:

alot of the heffas of the COLI have avoided this thread as well

@Rockstar Mom where you at ma :sas2:

haven't bought a female rapper's product since MC LYTE put out "stop, look ..listen"... but i will purchase any new Remy Ma realese

:salute: cause she a real one

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Bushmaster was dope, but Mariah and Shades' storyline had me cringing like a muthafukka (this coming from a nikka that likes older women - shyt felt really forced)

Oh and...

Shade's being a fakkit...
Everything else about the season was weak to me, Bushmaster saved it - still don't understand where he got his powers from :ohhh:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
:stopitslime: at that other trifling bytch up there

remy said " bytch why do a man have to pay for karate classes you want your kid to have...pay for it your self...it's a choice "........that other bytch up there talking about " well he should "

why wouldn't you

karate or boxing lessons,IF I had a BM and she asked , I would pay

or would you rather the mother teach the son how to fight :dame:

---

Superstar
Daps
Wasn't expecting that in no way from her. She's correct though!

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I'm not understanding the idea of championing Black men by absolving them of responsibilities because of the ludicrous idea that men should have to be fathers to the children they created if they don't feel like it. Black men should be insulted by this dumb ass rhetoric

:francis: