Fukk this team Fukk this Front office Fukk everybody - Official Raptors 2023/2024 Thread

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
When's the last time og played?
Whats pascal been doing in Indy?
Haven't heard shyt :heh:

Siakam is leading them into the play in....they have a losing record i believe since he got there....just not worth it.

I watched the Pacers/Nets game last night same ol Trashcal bullshyt ur gonna see in the playoffs.

26 points on 12/27 shooting and a loss to the shyt stained Nets who are as bad as us.

Best thing is Indy locks him up to a 4-5 year max cuz that basically destroys any contention window they thought they had....Itlle be one less team in the East to worry about...Siakam max is gonna tie up all there cap room.

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You guys REALLY trying to cheat the Spurs out of that pick huh :mjlol:

Disgraceful:mjlol:

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Can lead a DECISIVE tank next year
Waive the white flag for Cooper Flagg :mjpls:

Unfortunately a team with quickley, Barrett and scottie is too good to tank. At Least on paper. The raps this year are not a legit playoff team but they can still fight for a playin spot. We will be in no man’s land purgatory - too good to be bad and too bad to be good. Not good enough for legit title contention but not bad enough to finish dead last in the league standings.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Unfortunately a team with quickley, Barrett and scottie is too good to tank. Least on paper. This is not a legit playoff team but they can still fight for a playin spot. We will be in no man’s land purgatory - too good to be bad and too bad to be good. Not good enough for contention but not bad enough to finish dead last in the league standings.

cooper flagg, dylan harper, ace bailey, vj edecombe

draft stacked :blessed:

Wall

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Hong Kong

Unfortunately a team with quickley, Barrett and scottie is too good to tank. At Least on paper. The raps this year are not a legit playoff team but they can still fight for a playin spot. We will be in no man’s land purgatory - too good to be bad and too bad to be good. Not good enough for legit title contention but not bad enough to finish dead last in the league standings.
I don't know. We won't be Washington based but I think we'll be BAD.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Thanks for the future 1st rounder you give us for Keldon Johnson this summer

dap-nba.gif