Fukk this team Fukk this Front office Fukk everybody - Official Raptors 2023/2024 Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I think it's a clear money move by MLSE because they will most likely sell merchandise. I guess they also want to beat Nets to the pumch for retiring his number for some reason. As an older Raptors fan it feels weird to do this after he quit on team and tanked his value. Plus, he attended his graduation instead of focusing on a game 7. He was clearly off his game that day from what I remember
That was his last playoff game with Toronto as well.

Reach two postseasons during your time and get your number retired, brehs. Is Chris Bosh next? :mjlol:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
The Vince slander in here :scust:

The slander is part of his legacy in Toronto...his story is half the fanbase loves him and forgave and the other half hate him and will never forgive...
When ppl say why do so many Raptor fans hate him when hes to be revered thats just his legacy in this town...i see both sides of it.

Wouldnt be surprised if you heard some boos during his jersey retirement....Some folk will say thats shameful but honestly its 50% of his story.

If ur a true OG Raptor fan you cant just love him or just hate him it will always be both...