Fukk this team Fukk this Front office Fukk everybody - Official Raptors 2023/2024 Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Honestly I like the davion mitchell, shead pickups

shead is a floor general and was to me the best pg in ncaa this season, mitchell undersized but can play defense

@trick you like these moves?

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Honestly I like the davion mitchell, shead pickups

shead is a floor general and was to me the best pg in ncaa this season, mitchell undersized but can play defense

@trick you like these moves?

They're low risk fliers, so I don't mind it. One of them will work out and you have a cheap team option on Mitchell if he does well. Mitchell can't shoot though. Plus you got rid of Jalen McDaniels bum ass and got two 2nds and Vezenkov out of it.

That IQ contract though...sheesh, he's getting MPJ money right now

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
They're low risk fliers, so I don't mind it. One of them will work out and you have a cheap team option on Mitchell if he does well. Mitchell can't shoot though. Plus you got rid of Jalen McDaniels bum ass and got two 2nds and Vezenkov out of it.

That IQ contract though...sheesh, he's getting MPJ money right now
I like the Mitchell pick up, we definitely needed some defenders and it cost us nothing.
IQ seems to like it here and if his play continues to trend upward, then I have no complaints
what we need are some bigs ..Poeltl ain't cuttin' it

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I like the Mitchell pick up, we definitely needed some defenders and it cost us nothing.
IQ seems to like it here and if his play continues to trend upward, then I have no complaints
what we need are some bigs ..Poeltl ain't cuttin' it

Agreed. I don't care about analytics. Poeltl is garbage. Bad hands, soft going to the basket and no offense. He's definitely not worth what he's paid.