Fukk this team Fukk this Front office Fukk everybody - Official Raptors 2023/2024 Thread

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
@CJ

How much home game tickets against marquee eastern conference teams like bulls/Celtics/Sixers/Knicks cost? They are as expensive as the tickets against lakers/Gsw or they are cheaper?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
My cousin is going thru the same thing i think he had eat his tickets from last night he tried to give them away,nobody wants to even go for free thats how pathetic it is....he was trying to push the Brooklyn game on me Monday and i was like fukk nah i still have to spend money to eat,this team cant even get me out of bed to care about them.....

Why waste your time when they are going to lose and you're basically watching zero guys who will be starting next year

Might as well go watch a g league game for pennies

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Haha yeah. It's already been hard for me this year having 2 kiddos under 4 so I just offer them up. Wife's friend bought like half because he was basically just schmoozing with business colleages. Daughter isn't quite there yet to sit there and watch the full 2 hours, she'd prob need to be on my phone or some shyt lol. I basically blocked off the weekend games to atleast attend those 6pm starts with her, but none worked out. Next year I guess. Son still too young.

Think Jays or TFC would work better anyway. With the Jays you have all those break out areas now around Rogers Center. Or you can even buy tickets to just be in those areas without having seats. TFC probably works better too because it's totally outside.

And I just know Lebron ain't playing next Tuesday and those Laker/GSW on membership cost are still gross (550/pair) :dead:

Second rate soccer is :scust: id go watch against inter Miami but that's about it

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Second rate soccer is :scust: id go watch against inter Miami but that's about it

I hate the MLS its not even second rate football,its 4th division garbage, its atrocious, i could jump on the field put on a jersey and be the starting 9 on 10 teams in the league and yet id consider it over the Raptors thats how bad it is.....

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
The lakers brand is too strong. They are a worldwide/big market/glamour team. I mean this is one of the most prestigious and iconic franchises in the entire sports world, all sports included. I expect tickets for games against the lakers to be expensive and in high demand. And you know laker nation will travel and invade every arena of the league.

When it comes to Gsw this is just the curry effect. Before 2015-16 no one outside of the Bay Area cared about the warriors and when he will retire finally, no one will care about that team again outside Bay Area brehs.

Definitely the Curry effect. We went to the game and as most saw on TV basically felt like a 50/50 crowd. Most of the fans in Curry jerseys were Chinese/Asian decent. His reach is strong. Once he's gone I don't expect that turn out anymore. They didn't even care about the game. Most GSW fans in my section were all video recording just Curry, or live streaming just Curry. Not the game, just him. It was an odd sight, seriously. And this was mainly the females.

@CJ

How much home game tickets against marquee eastern conference teams like bulls/Celtics/Sixers/Knicks cost? They are as expensive as the tickets against lakers/Gsw or they are cheaper?
So there's 6 tiers. In my case (lower bowl corners, row 13) it was:
Tier 6 $502 - GSW/Lakers (wrote 550 by accident, just checked)
Tier 5 $364 - Suns and Celtics
Tier 4 $316 - Nuggets/Clippers/76ers/Bucks/Mavs/Celtics. Celtics are here again because it was a Monday game, the Tier 5 game was a Friday night
Tier 3 $286 - Knicks/Spurs/Grizzlies/Bulls/Heat/Jazz/Bucks
Tier 2 $220 - Cavs/Pistons/Hawks/Hornets/Play in game which ended up being the Heat
Tier 1: $170 - Pacers/Nets
Tier 0: $122 - pre-season game
Those are for the pair

MLSE stopped putting the tier numbers on the renewals starting this past year. But you can figure it out just by the 6 different price brackets.

It's all set in like August though. So if a team ends up being shyt or in some cases great (like Mavs a few seasons ago) you can end up paying more for a team flaming out or much less for a team doing well, or end up doing a big trade (Siakim perfect example - gave those to family at cost. Tried to get them back for the v-day game when he returned :pachaha:)

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Definitely the Curry effect. We went to the game and as most saw on TV basically felt like a 50/50 crowd. Most of the fans in Curry jerseys were Chinese/Asian decent. His reach is strong. Once he's gone I don't expect that turn out anymore. They didn't even care about the game. Most GSW fans in my section were all video recording just Curry, or live streaming just Curry. Not the game, just him. It was an odd sight, seriously. And this was mainly the females.

So there's 6 tiers. In my case (lower bowl corners, row 13) it was:
Tier 6 $502 - GSW/Lakers (wrote 550 by accident, just checked)
Tier 5 $364 - Suns and Celtics
Tier 4 $316 - Nuggets/Clippers/76ers/Bucks/Mavs/Celtics. Celtics are here again because it was a Monday game, the Tier 5 game was a Friday night
Tier 3 $286 - Knicks/Spurs/Grizzlies/Bulls/Heat/Jazz/Bucks
Tier 2 $220 - Cavs/Pistons/Hawks/Hornets/Play in game which ended up being the Heat
Tier 1: $170 - Pacers/Nets
Tier 0: $122 - pre-season game
Those are for the pair

MLSE stopped putting the tier numbers on the renewals starting this past year. But you can figure it out just by the 6 different price brackets.

It's all set in like August though. So if a team ends up being shyt or in some cases great (like Mavs a few seasons ago) you can end up paying more for a team flaming out or much less for a team doing well, or end up doing a big trade (Siakim perfect example - gave those to family at cost. Tried to get them back for the v-day game when he returned :pachaha:)
So MLSE basically adjusts the price of games based on the opponent’s records in the last few years? Back in 2015-2017 no way games against the nuggets, mavs, bucks and suns would be that expensive. They would be dirt cheap. These teams won the championship and/or have been very good recently so MLSE adjusts the prices accordingly. :dead: :deadrose:

So if we go by that logic, the games against the cavs back in 2016-19 were expensive

Even back in 2018-19 season when the cavs were trash , the season right after Bron went west that summer to sign with the lakers as a free agent :deadrose:

« They didn’t even care of the game»

«not the game, just him »

bruh these female sports Stan’s are glorified groupies regardless of sport. A perfect example is in football, you see a lot of these fake female fans not even pretending to care about the sport or the games and are just crushing On joe burrow, Jalen hurts, Russell Wilson, Travis kelce, etc. Wearing their jerseys, etc

Last edited:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
So MLSE basically adjusts the price of games based on the opponent’s records in the last few years? Back in 2015-2017 no way games against the nuggets, mavs, bucks and suns would be that expensive. They would be dirt cheap. These teams won the championship and/or have been very good recently so MLSE adjusts the prices accordingly. :dead: :deadrose:

So if we go by that logic, the games against the cavs back in 2016-19 were expensive

Even back in 2018-19 season when the cavs were trash , the season right after Bron went west that summer to sign with the lakers as a free agent :deadrose:

« They didn’t even care of the game»

«not the game, just him »

bruh these female sports Stan’s are glorified groupies regardless of sport. A perfect example is in football, you see a lot of these fake female fans not even pretending to care about the sport or the games and are just crushing On joe burrow, Jalen hurts, Russell Wilson, Travis kelce, etc. Wearing their jerseys, etc
Yup they adjust accordingly based on previous season. West teams will always have a premium when they are good because they only visit once.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
if we don't win another game all year (highly doubtful we will), this will be tied for the 4th worst season in franchise history

:francis: