Fukk this team Fukk this Front office Fukk everybody - Official Raptors 2023/2024 Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I was saying we are so trash let me check out raptors 905 and even the raptors 905 are the worst team in the g league at 1 win and 11 losses :picard:

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
we lost last night because the Knicks bench players were more productive offensively than the raptors bench and the Knicks 3-point shooting was better than ours.

Our defense was trash as well. 136 points against allowed. We Couldn’t stop randle and Brunson.

Last edited:

Soldier

Daps
We are just mid af. The raptors fit the true definition of an average team. Too good to be bad and too be bad to be good. We are not close to both contending for championships and drafting high picks.

My only consolation this season is the growth and development of Scottie. I just like to see Scottie Barnes play. He’s becoming a legitimate star in front of our eyes. The association will have to take notice :ufdup:

Last edited:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
We are just mid af. The raptors fit the true definition of an average team. Too good to be bad and too be bad to be good. We are not close to both contending for championships and drafting high picks.
That's why we need to sell on everyone but scottie
Hit the bottom for 2-3 year
DJ Starting from Scratch

Soldier

Daps
That's why we need to sell on everyone but scottie
Hit the bottom for 2-3 year
DJ Starting from Scratch
This we have solid individual pieces on their own but as a team they don’t fit together. Many teams would kill to have OG anunoby, Dennis Schroder or Pascal siakam on their roster. They are Exactly the type of players that would put a contending team over the top. I can’t see teams giving up high draft and quality players for Gary Trent JR, Malachi FlynnnJakob Poeltl or Precious Achiuwa though

raps should make Scottie the face of the team, give him the keys and build a strong core and team around him.

Last edited:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
we lost last night because the Knicks bench players were more productive offensively than the raptors bench and the Knicks 3-point shooting was better than ours.

Our defense was trash as well. 136 points against allowed. We Couldn’t stop randle and Brunson.

Darko the dumbass is the WOAT coach in the history of this league.
How is it were trash defensaively when thats supposed to be our identity.

I watched a guy breaking down film of our defensive mistakes the last 3 games its embarrasing how bad we are....guys like Anunoby and Poeltl are making amateur mistakes in coverage over and over...We have great individual defenders and as a team were 26th in DEF Rtg...

fukk Darko.

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Darko the dumbass is the WOAT coach in the history of this league.
How is it were trash defensaively when thats supposed to be our identity.

I watched a guy breaking down film of our defensive mistakes the last 3 games its embarrasing how bad we are....guys like Anunoby and Poeltl are making amateur mistakes in coverage over and over...We have great individual defenders and as a team were 26th in DEF Rtg...

fukk Darko.
Darko got hired cause he was assistant coach in Denver lol

Assistance coaches in the nba are useless
It’s not the same as hiring offence coordinator to be ur coach

Smh

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Darko got hired cause he was assistant coach in Denver lol

Assistance coaches in the nba are useless
It’s not the same as hiring offence coordinator to be ur coach

Smh

Thats the other thing why did we hire Mahlela to run the offense hes never done it in the NBA before and frankly its fukkn garbage.
Kenny Atkinson runs the GS offense and we bring in a 2nd row baggage handler and surprise offense looks disorganized and trash.