Fukk this team Fukk this Front office Fukk everybody - Official Raptors 2023/2024 Thread

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Wife's bday, decided to change plans once KD was questionable. Took a beating on the seats and then this guy ends up playing and we beat them and end their streak :snoop:

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
most bipolar team in the nba
It was a dead even game tonight and the first quarter made the difference for the raps. We won that first quarter by 7 points, 27- 20. We eventually won the game 112-105 by 7 points.

1st quarter :PHX 20, TOR 27
2nd quarter :PHX 33, TOR 33
3rd quarter :PHX 27, TOR 26
4th quarter : PHX 25, TOR 26

Why the raps won: Offense by committee and good ball movement. All the starters produced offensively. And bench players like Trent and Precious stepped up to contribute as well. Schroder didn’t score as much as the other starters, but he set up the offense and did the playmaking(12 decisive passes for him and many hockey assists tonight, he was consistently involved in the offensive plays)

Defensively the game plan was simple: we can’t find ways to stop KD so let him get his points but shutdown the other players. Schroder shut down Booker tonight he was ineffective.

Raptors anticipated the play and made smart interceptions . They cashed in on the suns sloppy play and turnovers. They were in the right place at the right time and made the right calls. They forced the suns to make turn the ball over. Suns are a dumb basketball team despite their elite talent tbh.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
So ur saying putting the ball in Scottie's hands in the 4th quarter wins games huh ?

imagine if Scottie played every quarter like it was the 4th.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Tonights win is proving my opinion right that the talent critique is a deflection....i think some nights this team doesnt give a shyt about winning which is what happens when you have a bunch of short term and expiring players...but its also a deflection from how bad Darko has been as a coach.

They beat Minnesota,Milwaukee,Phoenix and Dallas and were a poss away from beating Boston.This is not about talent its about talent being misused too often.Theres enough talent in the top 8 on this team to win every night....

I can point to 4 losses that Darko fukkups cost them the game...better coach has this team at 10-8 or 11-7.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
It was a dead even game tonight and the first quarter made the difference for the raps. We won that first quarter by 7 points, 27- 20. We eventually won the game 112-105 by 7 points.

1st quarter :PHX 20, TOR 27
2nd quarter :PHX 33, TOR 33
3rd quarter :PHX 27, TOR 26
4th quarter : PHX 25, TOR 26

Why the raps won: Offense by committee and good ball movement. All the starters produced offensively. And bench players like Trent and Precious stepped up to contribute as well. Schroder didn’t score as much as the other starters, but he set up the offense and did the playmaking(12 decisive passes for him and many hockey assists tonight, he was consistently involved in the offensive plays)

Defensively the game plan was simple: we can’t find ways to stop KD so let him get his points but shutdown the other players. Schroder shut down Booker tonight he was ineffective.

Raptors anticipated the play and made smart interceptions . They cashed in on the suns sloppy play and turnovers. They were in the right place at the right time and made the right calls. They forced the suns to make turn the ball over. Suns are a dumb basketball team despite their elite talent tbh.

I mean the Raptors arent a high BBIQ group either....Did you see Siakam turn it over on a 2/1 ? How about Achiuwa needing 3 layups to make 1 ?
How many times did they create a turnover and give it right back to them under our hoop ? Raps are a dumb fukkn team.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Wife's bday, decided to change plans once KD was questionable. Took a beating on the seats and then this guy ends up playing and we beat them and end their streak :snoop:

Breh i had tickets a week ago to this game and gave them up cuz i saw Durant was doubtful yesterday.....I went against my own personal rule of waiting til the day of and seeing the injury reports....

• Sad
Reactions: CJ

Soldier

Daps
I mean the Raptors arent a high BBIQ group either....Did you see Siakam turn it over on a 2/1 ? How about Achiuwa needing 3 layups to make 1 ?
How many times did they create a turnover and give it right back to them under our hoop ? Raps are a dumb fukkn team.
Yeah the raps work hard but they don’t work smart. It explains why they can’t be a dominant team. That’s why they win one game and lose the next one. Our bench can’t be trusted in high leverage situations, as a result they have to overplay our starters. Collectively, As a team they don’t have great chemistry and vision. They struggle to make intelligent and quick decisions. They struggle to make the correct play under pressure and they make it complicated for no reason. If the raps were much more smarter as a group and had a better and deeper bench, we would be effective and productive on both sides of the ball.(offensive/defensive)

I can’t deny that.

CJ

Daps
Reppin
6ix
Breh i had tickets a week ago to this game and gave them up cuz i saw Durant was doubtful yesterday.....I went against my own personal rule of waiting til the day of and seeing the injury reports....
Breh I was checking everything, even fantasy vegas/draft sites up until like 5pm - think they would have the scoop, but nothing. I'm not even sure when they announced he was a go, I think it was like 6pm lol. At that point I put them up on TM and got smoked.
Actually I should post the ones I have left in here if anyone wants them at membership cost.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Breh I was checking everything, even fantasy vegas/draft sites up until like 5pm - think they would have the scoop, but nothing. I'm not even sure when they announced he was a go, I think it was like 6pm lol. At that point I put them up on TM and got smoked.
Actually I should post the ones I have left in here if anyone wants them at membership cost.

If im looking for some in the nw year ill hit you up in the DMs...what section you got ?

CJ

Daps
Reppin
6ix
If im looking for some in the nw year ill hit you up in the DMs...what section you got ?
Yeah I'll send you the spreadsheet link. Even the ones I have marked off for myself can be requested. It's 101 row 13. Few seats over from the aisle.

Soldier

Daps
Do the raptors have actual rivals ? Who is the biggest rival of the raps?

@MikelArteta
@trick
@Instant Classic
@Miggs
@EarlyEarly
@Box Factory
@Ohene
@CantStop
@jdubnyce
@Malcolmxxx_23
@MVike28
@CJ
@Techniec
@Brosef
@Amestafuu (Emeritus)
@broller
@RealAssanova
@Broke Wave
@Scruffy
@Wise
@Wall
@SwizzLake
@Guess Who
@richtree
@Inspect Her Deck
@Brandsdale
@Brady-Carter
@Dirty D

Personally I see the Cavs,the Bucks, the Celtics, the Nets and the 76ers as the primary foes of the raps. I will always have hate for these bum ass teams. When the Cavs became a bottom tier squad the second that Bron went west to LA I was happy af. :mjlit: i want to sweep them the next time we meet in the ‘offs.

The Kawhi shot that finished the Suckers in game 7 :banderas: :blessed:

Payback for 2001, 18 years later.

Giving daddy lessons to our sons(the bucks) in the playoffs during the late 2010s

Hunting and killing the bucks to advance to our first ever nba finals:wow:

The old ass 2014 nets beating us in 7 in the first series of the we the north era. :mjcry: 6 years later, the raps sweeping bum ass brooklyn in the first round of the bubble playoffs, then That hard fought series loss to Boston the following round. :francis: :to: I want payback/revenge against these leprechauns.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Do the raptors have actual rivals ? Who is the biggest rival of the raps?

@MikelArteta
@trick
@Instant Classic
@Miggs
@EarlyEarly
@Box Factory
@Ohene
@CantStop
@jdubnyce
@Malcolmxxx_23
@MVike28
@CJ
@Techniec
@Brosef
@Amestafuu (Emeritus)
@broller
@RealAssanova
@Broke Wave
@Scruffy
@Wise
@Wall
@SwizzLake
@Guess Who
@richtree
@Inspect Her Deck
@Brandsdale
@Brady-Carter
@Dirty D

Personally I see the Cavs,the Bucks, the Celtics, the Nets and the 76ers as the primary foes of the raps. I will always have hate for these bum ass teams. When the Cavs became a bottom tier squad the second that Bron went west to LA I was happy af. :mjlit: i want to sweep them the next time we meet in the ‘offs.

The Kawhi shot that finished the Suckers in game 7 :banderas: :blessed:

Payback for 2001, 18 years later.

Giving daddy lessons to our sons(the bucks) in the playoffs during the late 2010s

Hunting and killing the bucks to advance to our first ever nba finals:wow:

The old ass 2014 nets beating us in 7 in the first series of the we the north era. :mjcry: 6 years later, the raps sweeping bum ass brooklyn in the first round of the bubble playoffs, then That hard fought series loss to Boston the following round. :francis: :to: I want payback/revenge against these leprechauns.

I'd say nets, cavs, bucks, celts, 76ers

I remember when those nets teams with kidd and scrubs like josh boon ewould always give us trouble