Fukk this team Fukk this Front office Fukk everybody - Official Raptors 2023/2024 Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I really hope they deal with the Pacers, id trade Pascal or OG for Mathurin, filler and picks since they have a lot of picks

mathurin will be a star, but raps are so dumb they'd prob take buddy hield because masai was intrigued with him at one point :mjlol:

I also wouldn't mind a trade with the hawks and getting Okongwu. He's easily 15-20ppg 10rpg player with consistent minutes

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
mathurin will be a star, but raps are so dumb they'd prob take buddy hield because masai was intrigued with him at one point :mjlol:

I also wouldn't mind a trade with the hawks and getting Okongwu. He's easily a 20 and 10 player with minutes.

There's no way the Hawks will get rid of Okongwu, he's already been extended at a reasonable price. He costs $6 mil per year less than Jakob Poeltl :francis:

I remember when people on Reddit and realgm were saying they wouldn't trade OG for 3 picks. I would've traded him for 3 picks even if it's end of the first. This team just doesn't have talent. They are overvaluing OG. He's purely a catch and shoot guy, and a mid team shouldn't be spending $40 mil per for someone like that. fukk, id trade him for Kuminga if we got two firsts from GSW. The Warriors are going to be terrible in a year or two.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

Great example of this teams bad defense,Scottie pressing a 39 % shooter and Achiuwa standing in the lane guarding nobody and then deciding to help when its too late....biggest myth from Raptor fans has always been that Achiuwa is a good defender.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
There's no way the Hawks will get rid of Okongwu, he's already been extended at a reasonable price. He costs $6 mil per year less than Jakob Poeltl :francis:

I remember when people on Reddit and realgm were saying they wouldn't trade OG for 3 picks. I would've traded him for 3 picks even if it's end of the first. This team just doesn't have talent. They are overvaluing OG. He's purely a catch and shoot guy, and a mid team shouldn't be spending $40 mil per for someone like that. fukk, id trade him for Kuminga if we got two firsts from GSW. The Warriors are going to be terrible in a year or two.

Okungwu is a career backup im not big on him....tbh i never liked any of the hawks pieces theyre all overrated...

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
This gotta be the ugliest team I swear
Can’t even watch a full game
The product is so boring and painful to watch. Raptors basketball is depressing, where is the hope, the passion? And raptors tickets are as expensive as leafs ones.Not only we are a losing team but we are also boring and uninspiring.

The Crowds are dead too. Half of them aren’t even true raptors or basketball fans just casuals, corporate suits, instagram thots and people who want to see and to be seen.
Darko the dumbass is the WOAT coach in the history of this league.
How is it were trash defensaively when thats supposed to be our identity.

I watched a guy breaking down film of our defensive mistakes the last 3 games its embarrasing how bad we are....guys like Anunoby and Poeltl are making amateur mistakes in coverage over and over...We have great individual defenders and as a team were 26th in DEF Rtg...

fukk Darko.
If we have great individual defenders with elite defensive but as a team bottom 5 team on defense, the blame falls on the coach. Raps have the tools but no toolbox. A bad chef will use Elite ingredients on their own and still cook bad meals. Darko can’t teach good team defense and implement a effective defensive system.

His game plans suck and his in-game coaching sucks too. He struggles to prepare the team to play and perform 4 full quarters of basketball. We never start the game on time, we suck in the first half of games and try to make vain comebacks late in games. His decision-making during games suck. He’s more suited to assistant coach duties more than head coach duties. I know it’s his first year as nba coach, Maybe he will learn, adapt and improve but right now the lack of experience, preparedness and competence is painfully obvious.
Easily the most hated Raptor team ive ever watched...You cant even enjoy Scottie because the product is so awful...
The organization has no purpose, no future and no plan. Raps 905 are as bad as their major league counterparts. The team has no proper identity. Outside of scottie, no exciting player. No hope and passion. There’s no “ it factor” with this team . No buzz and excitement around the raptors .What is the trademark of the raptors, our winning recipe, our signature style of play ? We used to be a gritty tough defensive team to play against. In the last 10 years, our bread and butter was defense. Now I don’t even know who we are and what we are good at. Physical play, grit, team defense , speed, offense, shooting, playmaking, passing, bball IQ, court vision/awareness, etc

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The product is so boring and painful to watch. Raptors basketball is depressing, where is the hope, the passion? And raptors tickets are as expensive as leafs ones.Not only we are a losing team but we are also boring and uninspiring.

The Crowds are dead too. Half of them aren’t even raptors or basketball fans just casuals, corporate suits, instagram thots and people who want to see and to be seen.

If we have great individual defenders with elite defensive but as a team bottom 5 team on defense, the blame falls on the coach. Raps have the tools but no toolbox. A bad chef will use Elite ingredients on their own and still cook bad meals. Darko can’t teach good team defense and implement a effective defensive system.

His game plans suck and his in-game coaching sucks too. He struggles to prepare the team to play and perform 4 full quarters of basketball. We never start the game on time, we suck in the first half of games and try to make vain comebacks late in the game. His decision-making during games suck. He’s more suited to assistant coach duties more than head coach duties. I know it’s his first year as nba coach, Maybe he will learn, adapt and improve but right now the lack of experience, preparedness and competence is painfully obvious.

The organization has no purpose, no future and no plan. Raps 905 are as bad as their major league counterparts. The team has no proper identity. Outside of scottie, no exciting player. No hope and passion. There’s no “ it factor” with this team . No buzz and excitement around the raptors .What is the trademark of the raptors, our winning recipe, our signature style of play ? We used to be a gritty tough defensive team to play against. In the last 10 years, our bread and butter was defense. Now I don’t even know who we are and what we are good at. Physical play, grit, team defense , speed, offense, shooting, playmaking, passing, bball IQ, court vision/awareness, etc

Yup and this is why I said its the worst team in the league, maybe only the irrelevant wizards are as bad. Detroit sucks but their team is full of young players with potential, spurs have wemby. Hornets have ball and miller and other good young players, jazz got exciting young players.

raptors just suck,

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
should have been a fireable offense to picking up thad young 8 mill option and then signing garrett temple :dahell:, and then signing mcdaniels

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Yup and this is why I said its the worst team in the league, maybe only the irrelevant wizards are as bad. Detroit sucks but their team is full of young players with potential, spurs have wemby. Hornets have ball and miller and other good young players, jazz got exciting young players.

raptors just suck,
We never draft exciting players
The cac they got is trash

Soldier

Daps

Great example of this teams bad defense,Scottie pressing a 39 % shooter and Achiuwa standing in the lane guarding nobody and then deciding to help when its too late....biggest myth from Raptor fans has always been that Achiuwa is a good defender.

Precious just has size, length and elite athleticism, a lot of fans see him blocking players/shot attempts at the rim and getting defensive rebounds and think that he’s great defensively. He doesn’t have the discipline, positioning, decision-making, spatial IQ/court vision and defensive awareness to be an elite defender unfortunately.

Last edited:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Precious just has size, length and elite athleticism, a lot of fans see him blocking players/shot attempts at the rim and getting defensive rebounds and think that he’s great defensively. He doesn’t have the discipline, decision-making, spatial IQ/court vision and defensive awareness to be an elite defender unfortunately.

He's the new age Pops Mensah Bonsu and Pops washed out of the league

Soldier

Daps
Pistons 2-22 and they have a better future
Rockets better core
Hornets better core
Also, The Orlando Magic are already an elite team this season and will dominate the East for the foreseeable future because of their young elite talent acquired in the last 3-4 drafts. They are the 5th youngest in the nba this year.

Raps future and present ain’t promising.
We never draft exciting players
the cac they got is trash
The Last truly exciting player we drafted was Vince carter. It was exactly 25 years ago.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does anyone really think Grady dikk will be anything more than an 11th man? He just looks like a bum. He’ll be lucky to be Sasha Vujacic. Can’t think of a team with a worse present and future, maybe the bulls.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Precious just has size, length and elite athleticism, a lot of fans see him blocking players/shot attempts at the rim and getting defensive rebounds and think that he’s great defensively. He doesn’t have the discipline, positioning, decision-making, spatial IQ/court vision and defensive awareness to be an elite defender unfortunately.

If anybody thinks Achiuwa is elite defensively theyre opinions are garbage....Hes passable sometimes defensively hes good sometimes most of the time hes average or borderline retarded....He misses too many assignments.and his rebounding isnt great,hes not good at going after rebounds in traffic and hes not an elite athlete...hes good but not elite.
Even if he were a top 5 athlete wouldnt matter his BBIQ is so low it will permanently keep him as a 10th man.He doesnt have the quick decision making or feel for the game to propel his athleticism into a starter in this league let alone an impact player.

I could show you a 5 min video of him blowing defensive assignments in the last 4 games...losing his man weakside,not closing out on his man,not playing screens properly,hanging out in the lane ball watching....Absolute worst thing he does is flashing into teammates spaces with his defender when theyre trying to post up or isolate one side of the floor,he does this all the time hes a complete fukkn moron on the court....hes 6-8 Jollof McGee...

Last edited: