Fukk this team Fukk this Front office Fukk everybody - Official Raptors 2023/2024 Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Easily the most hated Raptor team ive ever watched...You cant even enjoy Scottie because the product is so awful...

Yeah this is crazy bad. Thankfully the draft is weak so the spurs taking our pick won't hurt that much.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
even Nate Duncan and hollinger saying masai might care about giants of Africa more than his own team and said they’re the worst ran FO since their championship year

:picard:

It's true, Can you believe paying masai urjiri like 15mill usd for this? And bobby webster like 5 mill?

Hopefully when they trade pascal and og they bundle that cac poetl with them .

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's true, Can you believe paying masai urjiri like 15mill usd for this? And bobby webster like 5 mill?

Hopefully when they trade pascal and og they bundle that cac poetl with them .
Jokes on you they’re gonna keep them and say they’re still “evaluating” and then they both leave for free like FVV

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
even Nate Duncan and hollinger saying masai might care about giants of Africa more than his own team and said they’re the worst ran FO since their championship year

:picard:

Hollinger made the point last night were a defensive team that sucks at defense...we sold our soul to be this 6-9 team that cant shoot and now cannot do the one thing were supposed to be good at...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
and we really need to move on from Achiuwa and Boucher i cant watch this Stepin Fetchit comedy show anymore...combined one brain between them anmd we Darko cant figure out you cant play them together....both of them need to be punted into the sun...

The Achiuwa experience makes a 3,misses a layup in the restricted area,walks back on defense,makes a 3,plays drop coverage on a 45 % 3 point shooter....

Tired of this idiot.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
What would OG cost in yall eyes?

A young talent and a couple of picks, at most since it's the last year of his deal. Realistically we will get a pick, a washed vet and a ok young player. Knowing Masai, he will either overpay or let him walk for free

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
A young talent and a couple of picks, at most since it's the last year of his deal. Realistically we will get a pick, a washed vet and a ok young player. Knowing Masai, he will either overpay or let him walk for free

If that rumored Miami deal is available i do that yesterday....Herro + 2 picks.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
If that rumored Miami deal is available i do that yesterday....Herro + 2 picks.

I really hope they deal with the Pacers, id trade Pascal or OG for Mathurin, filler and picks since they have a lot of picks

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
IM so desperate to have a 3 level SG or SF on this team thats athletic and can make 3s off movement.

I dont even care about the defense...Herro,Simons Sharpe,KG im jealous of these teams and i over value them even if they not all stars cuz im sick of having 6-9 guys that cant shoot or dribble on this team....

Im sick of OG's handles im sick of Siakams 19 % 3pt shooting,im sick of Achiuwa not being able to catch entry passes...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I really hope they deal with the Pacers, id trade Pascal or OG for Mathurin, filler and picks since they have a lot of picks

Mathurin,Nembhard and 2 picks id do it.....i really think Siakams run is over....hes not gonna be an all star ever again,his skills are eroding right now.
Hes getting swiped his shot has ghosted him,he cant hit foul shots now....he looks like a guy whos eroding as a player,get what you can...