Fukk this team Fukk this Front office Fukk everybody - Official Raptors 2023/2024 Thread

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
I'd say nets, cavs, bucks, celts, 76ers

I remember when those nets teams with kidd and scrubs like josh boon ewould always give us trouble
I forgot the 6th seeded nets eliminated us in the first round of the 2007 playoffs with Richard Jefferson, Jason Kidd, Mikki Moore, Vince Carter, etc. It was a big upset at the time as we were the 3rd seed in the east playoffs This irrevelant poverty franchise gave us fits and trouble from day 1 :pacspit:

And we played our first game ever against them as well. November 3rd, 1995

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I forgot the 6th seeded nets eliminated us in the first round of the 2007 playoffs with Richard Jefferson, Jason Kidd, Mikki Moore, Vince Carter, etc. It was a big upset at the time as we were the 3rd seed in the east playoffs This irrevelant poverty franchise gave us fits and trouble from day 1 :pacspit:

And we played our first game ever against them as well. November 3rd, 1995

Yup the nets always had our number, I remember scrubs like mikki moore, josh boone, boston najbar or whatever his name was dudes would look like all nba against us

Soldier

Daps
@MikelArteta

So far, we have faced every eastern conference team in the playoffs except the Chicago bulls, the charlotte hornets and the Atlanta hawks. We played the bulls in the play-in game last year but it didn’t count, it wasn’t a legit playoff series(best of seven)

The raps playoff record against the rest of the east

Playoff meeting history

We’re 1-1 against the wizards
0-3 against the cavs
1-0 versus Heat
1-2 against Sixers
1-2 versus nets
1-1 against magic
1-0 against pacers
0-1 against pistons
0-1 against Celtics

Soldier

Daps
Say it again @MikelArteta

This team is

We will beat the heat on Wednesday and lose to the hornets on Friday. This is a bipolar hot and cold team. We’ll finish with a 5.00 record and clinch a play-in spot as the 9th or 10th seed. Same as last year.

We are the most generic/average/mid team in the league. What’s our identity, our trademark? Too good for the bottom, too bad for legitimately and seriously contending for a championship. We beat the inferior teams ,we struggle against other average Teams, we just can’t beat the superior teams.

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I hate this team so much.

Picked up thad young 8 mill option doesn't play

Signed Garrett temple for like 4 mill doesn't play

Signed mcdaniels doesn't play