fukk the Knicks, New York City better get behind the Nets

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
Nets had no future and built everything from the ground up thanks to Sean Marks.

Meanwhile Knicks still have no future :sadcam:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
How they put together a playoff team thru trash teams and no draft picks makes the Knicks look so shytty smh.
Blame Phil Jackson and James Dolan. I like our new front office. If we don't turn anything around outta this draft and free agency, I'll be a fully committed warriors fan.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
:dahell:O......k.
It's true :manny:

The Nets right now are clearly better than the Knicks, so all Knick fans resort to talking about how they still sell out MSG and how nobody cares about the Nets.

If the Knicks and Nets were rappers, Knick fans would be bragging about their albums sell and how they sell out arenas even though their shyt is garbage :mjlol:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
New Yorkers don't respect the "ets" jets,mets,nets are not considered the home town teams. We respect the Giants, Yankees, and Knicks..
Mets are the exception. I like a team based on the potential or talent not the city. If KD went to Brooklyn, I'd rep them as well. I just like that NY has an all black front office that's knowledgeable. I think we're gonna be good this off season.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
If we don't turn anything around outta this draft and free agency, I'll be a fully committed warriors fan.
GrotesqueComplexAffenpinscher.gif

:myman: Your avi, doe. :salute::wow: