fukk the Knicks, New York City better get behind the Nets

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Breh there’s a whole generation who know nothing of the knicks and winning being in the same sentence

If the Nets make the 2nd round at best, things are looking spooky for the knicks.
1. You don't know what a generation is.
2. The Nets already made the second round since the move to Brooklyn. It didn't change shyt:mjlol:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Been a Nets fan since John Starks tried to end Kenny Anderson's career in the early 90s. Born n raised in BK yet grew up hating the Knicks. That being said, this will always be a Knick town. NYC is ultimately a basketball city. If the Knicks could ever win a couple chips, city would be more live than ever(including Yankee and Giants chips). Thankfully y'all have one of the worst owners in all of sports so that will never happen until he sells. For all these Knick fans touting "new" management, I'm pretty sure Steve Mills been around for YEARS. I'd gladly accept Zion playing in the cesspool of MSG in exchange for Durant coming to BK alongside another solid FA.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Brooklyn born Celtics fan, and will be that way forever

Always been a fan of the Nets back in the Jason Kidd days, so I'll root for them too. I liked the Knicks for a couple years in those ungodly Nate Robinson, David Lee, Steve Francis days, but that's where it stops

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
1. You don't know what a generation is.
2. The Nets already made the second round since the move to Brooklyn. It didn't change shyt:mjlol:

1. Nikka you know what when I said generation :russ:
2. The league and fan perception is different now than it was a couple years ago when Deron/Piru P/ISO Joe Nets lost to Bron and em. Let BK make one big playoff push and establish themselves as contenders, the shift is coming.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikka I was born in raised right here in Flatbush Brooklyn. Went to knicks games in the 90s. Don’t tell me I don’t know my city and I’m probably older than you

So I’m gonna say it again. If the Nets make the 2nd round atleast. Things looking spooky
What ? The only way it gets spooky is if the nets make the finals and by get spooky you mean get bandwagon fans I’m assuming and if the Knicks get the first pick they are right back to not talking about the nets again breh .
The nets did a great job rebuilding after that disastrous Celtics trade but stop it breh . The nets would of been better off changing their name to something else and repping nyc if they ever wanted to get a real foothold in nyc .

Jordan>>LeFrozen

Daps
Reppin
NYC
What ? The only way it gets spooky is if the nets make the finals and by get spooky you mean get bandwagon fans I’m assuming and if the Knicks get the first pick they are right back to not talking about the nets again breh .
The nets did a great job rebuilding after that disastrous Celtics trade but stop it breh . The nets would of been better off changing their name to something else and repping nyc if they ever wanted to get a real foothold in nyc .

If the Nets establish themselves as contenders and most importantly, if the Knicks don’t make any major moves, things do get spooky because the Nets are one star away from the ECF. The Knicks are one star away from atleast being a playoff team. I wouldn’t deny the bandwagon fans, that’s who I was referring to, I just didn’t want to outright admit it:pachaha:knicks would get a bunch of bandwagon fans too if KD and Kyrie were to join. Nikkas who were laughing at them will suddenly be taking selfies at MSG:russ:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2. The league and fan perception is different now than it was a couple years ago when Deron/Piru P/ISO Joe Nets lost to Bron and em. Let BK make one big playoff push and establish themselves as contenders, the shift is coming.
You keep saying that the shift is coming but your talking crazy. The Knicks have a high Pick this year and may get big FAs as well . The nets need to work on gettin a actual fan base to show up to games before they can cause any kind of shift

Jordan>>LeFrozen

Daps
Reppin
NYC
You keep saying that the shift is coming but your talking crazy. The Knicks have a high Pick this year and may get big FAs as well . The nets need to work on gettin a actual fan base to show up to games before they can cause any kind of shift

Yes but we don’t know for certain KD and Kyrie comes. If a big free agent comes we don’t know if it’s for money or to actually win. Only time will tell. I believe Zion will be great but listen here. His will Nets get a actual fan base? Start winning, which they on the road to doing. They can beat the 76ers. Media marketing only does so much. You put the city on your back by actually winning and giving them hope. Your right Nets need to start building and this is how.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I like D Russ but dude isn't a star yet. If they make some noise this post season and, more importantly, land a legit superstar this offseason, brehs might fukk with them:hubie:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Aye... How did I know your bytch ass was going to tag me in this shyt.

You really on one especially since Orlando is out here overachieving.

I'm going to humble you next time I see you.

I hope you enjoy some salty ass McDonald’s fries and forget to wash your hands before taking your contacts out:martin: