fukk the Knicks, New York City better get behind the Nets

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Championships make people take notice. Otherwise, BK is gonna keep their lil fanbase and see to it that it works for them. Nothing wrong with that.

The Knicks have roots here that run too deep to make people switch up completely. All Brooklyn can do is appeal to the generation of kids that grow up not really fukkin with the Knicks anyway (which is a big enough group, it's just that they root for other teams or straight up dikkride players)

Breh there’s a whole generation who know nothing of the knicks and winning being in the same sentence

If the Nets make the 2nd round at best, things are looking spooky for the knicks.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You don’t know nyc at all you have idea what you are talking about
Nikka I was born in raised right here in Flatbush Brooklyn. Went to knicks games in the 90s. Don’t tell me I don’t know my city and I’m probably older than you

So I’m gonna say it again. If the Nets make the 2nd round atleast. Things looking spooky

Last edited:

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
It's true :manny:

The Nets right now are clearly better than the Knicks, so all Knick fans resort to talking about how they still sell out MSG and how nobody cares about the Nets.

Do you understand how fandom works breh?

:jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

No one cares about the nets. Dead last in attendance for a reason.
I was trying to figure out why a decent team based in NYC was dead last in attendance for a while, but someone in another thread said this and it was so simple, yet made a lot of sense; It's Brooklyn's team, not NY's, so to some people, the team might not feel inclusive to all citizen's of NYC. I'll guess we'll see how true this is if Brooklyn is able to make some noise in the playoff's and the team's attendance numbers stay the same next year.

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll never root for a philly team that’s for sure. I honestly can’t think of a situation. I even rooted for the pats :mjpls:

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
They're both an embarrassment to the city IMO...

Play in the biggest market in the league and struggle to make the 8th seed in the worst conference in all of NA professional sports...

Nets right now doing their best Mets/Jets impersonation, make the playoffs once every 5 years to give their fans some false hope...

If the Knicks ever get good again, nobody will be talking about the Nets...
Considering all the damage King did to the Nets, it's a fukking miracle that they managed to turn things around in less time than the Knicks have. I can't even blame Dolan for most of this shyt because he actually stepped out when Phil was runnign things. The problem with both the Lakers and Knicks is that they still think free agents give a shyt about "big market" when games are generally being played everywhere. The thing that Cali has over NY though, is that most of the players live there or chop it up over there during the summer. Over here, players come uptown and drop a bag for some bottle waitress.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I swear, in the rush to try to shyt on the Knicks, nikkas don't realize they're just reinforcing why this is their town. The fact that y'all can't big up the Nets, a team that just defied expectation and stole home court in this series, without bringing up the "lowly" Knicks speaks volumes. Inferiority complexes ain't a good look:umad:

Shout out to all the legit Nets fans, doe:salute: