fukk the Knicks, New York City better get behind the Nets

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Its crazy. Where the Barclay’s now stands once stood Skilz Barbershop, before they moved across the street only to close down after the Barclays was built due to escalating rent. I remember walking with a knot in my pocket into the shop minutes after some young dudes just stuck up everyone in the spot.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Championships make people take notice. Otherwise, BK is gonna keep their lil fanbase and see to it that it works for them. Nothing wrong with that.

The Knicks have roots here that run too deep to make people switch up completely. All Brooklyn can do is appeal to the generation of kids that grow up not really fukkin with the Knicks anyway (which is a big enough group, it's just that they root for other teams or straight up dikkride players)

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
brooklyn is the true team of NY. Build from the ground up, no free agents, big signings. Deep bench. A ECF appearance possibly. Knicks a mess and not the team y’all should be behind

as far as rooting for a team goes The Nets will get the same treatment as the Mets, Brooklyn folks will rep them like Queens folks rep The Mets.

Idk how accurate that is but most people I know in Queens support the Mets over Yankees.