fukk the Knicks, New York City better get behind the Nets

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Its crazy. Where the Barclay’s now stands once stood Skilz Barbershop, before they moved across the street only to close down after the Barclays was built due to escalating rent. I remember walking with a knot in my pocket into the shop minutes after some young dudes just stuck up everyone in the spot.

My biggest issue with NYC is remembering the stuff that was built before these big monuments.

Only thing I remember in that intersection is Circuit City where I use to buy PlayStation games before the mall existed.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I'm an 90s baby, but I heard from old heads that in the mid 80s the Mets were more popular than the Yankees when they had Gooden and Strawberry.... so it is possible for the Nets to steal the throne from the Knicks. D'Angelo Russell is already the bigger star between the two teams to me :manny:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
I'm an 90s baby, but I heard from old heads that in the mid 80s the Mets were more popular than the Yankees when they had Gooden and Strawberry.... so it is possible for the Nets to steal the throne from the Knicks. D'Angelo Russell is already the bigger star between the two teams to me :manny:
they are the new york mets.........key word new york*

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
This nikka:mjlol:

nikka said I made the switch like he just joined Metro PCS. :dead:

-----------------------

I've been saying... Durant going to Brooklyn makes way more sense

Always followed the Nets, since they were on Sportsnet on channel 3 on Cablevision. I remember the Armon Gilliam (the Hammer), Chris Morris, Keith Van Horn, Lucious Harris, Chris Gatling, Rony Seiklay days. When they played in the Brendon Bryne Arena (or whatever it was called) before they renamed it the Continental Airlines Arena in the Meadowlands.

If the Knicks make a splash in free agency I'll be back, but I'm continue to rock with the Nets too :manny:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
The Mets inherited a fanbase from 2 other teams.

The Nets gotta take fans the way the Jets did when they won SBIII.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
They're both an embarrassment to the city IMO...

Play in the biggest market in the league and struggle to make the 8th seed in the worst conference in all of NA professional sports...

Nets right now doing their best Mets/Jets impersonation, make the playoffs once every 5 years to give their fans some false hope...

If the Knicks ever get good again, nobody will be talking about the Nets...

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Always followed the Nets, since they were on Sportsnet on channel 3 on Cablevision. I remember the Armon Gilliam (the Hammer), Chris Morris, Keith Van Horn, Lucious Harris, Chris Gatling, Rony Seiklay days. When they played in the Brendon Bryne Arena (or whatever it was called) before they renamed it the Continental Airlines Arena in the Meadowlands.

If the Knicks make a splash in free agency I'll be back, but I'm continue to rock with the Nets too :manny:
No you not coming Back you switch up gone
I want the nets to beat the sixers cause I hate simmons but still rocking with the nets

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
There’s an entire generation of Ny basketball fans who only know the knicks as being a national embarrassment :wow:

I remember in HS half the kids wouldn’t even rep the Knicks. It was a ton of laker fans and random Kobe/Lebron dikk riders :dead:
Yep, I'm one of them. I remember a bit of the late 90s team with Spreewell and Allen Houston, and my father cheering while watching Knick games. But I started sports in 02 and the Knicks were mostly trash since then except for earlier this decade.

I went to HS in NYC and no one was an Knicks fan, they was fans of random teams with superstar players.