Fukk Red Lobster

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think the sushi places must slice that for sashimi and such. They got a lot of sushi ready products, I bought the little fish eggs (tobiko) and the seaweed salad already prepared. But in hindsight, it was a little much in the quantity it was sold in and I grew bored and wasted it

Edit- but shid, 100 oysters for 64 bux, give me a case of beers I'll polish them off over a weekend
Facts it does look like bigger cuts of sashimi :ehh: I'd like that battered and deep fried.

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Facts it does look like bigger cuts of sashimi :ehh: I'd like that battered and deep fried.
Lol, but on the real outside of sushi/sashimi, I've only had tuna from a can. I mean do they even sell that shyt frozen in regular grocers, don't think I've seen it.

Edit- not a 6 cert/fig breh myself no front. Worth noting tho that receipt is in CAD, multiply by .75-.8 depending on exchange fluctuation for USD. Still impressive/outrageous depending on your proclivities

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Lol, but on the real outside of sushi/sashimi, I've only had tuna from a can. I mean do they even sell that shyt frozen in regular grocers, don't think I've seen it.

Me neither you probably gotta get it directly from a fish connect... Or some high end place :ehhh: I had sashimi and I wasn't impressed I'd stick with California rolls.

Last edited:

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Me neither you probably gotta get it directly from a fish connect... Or some high end place :ehhh: I had sunshine and I wasn't impressed I'd stick with California rolls.
I usually get the California with the salmon I think on top, rainbow? Anything with the spicy mayo shyt fukk that. I will eat the simple nigiri stuff

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
This wouldn’t have happened if you were already a decade in on this grains and veggie diet

says The Coli.

but really , it’s probably cheaper and safer to just cook that shyt up at home . Get well