Fukk Red Lobster

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
My last suit legit cost $20 less than that meal. :ohhh:

Clothing is a little bit different cause you can keep seeing your $1800 at every event or dinner meeting, but with food it just goes into the toilet after an hour.:francis:
Bespoke or MTM?

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, all the nice restauraunts were closed yesterday for xmas holidays, whats wrong with red lobster? :dahell:

Lmao. nikka, you think Ruth Chris and mortons is nice? tell me your a basic cali nikka without telling me your basic cali nikka (LONG LIVE DRAKEO) :dead:

if you didnt spend so much time hating, you'd probably be making some more money and you would be AMG'd up instead of just pushing a base model S-Class.

I drive a Tesla model X and an amg c43 black edition for winter. we're not in the same league.

20211214-215702.jpg

thats not even a serious meal either, you'll go broke trying to keep up with me:mjlol::mjlol:

46 shots….36 of which are macallan.

Did y’all blackout by the end of the tab?

:merchant:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bespoke or MTM?
Bespoke. Well Worth the wait time.

Slightly off topic, but a few hours after first wearing it for an occasion, i walked into a nearby lounge for a meal. After completing the meal, i ask the waiter for the bill. He responds that someone had seen me, complimented my attire, and paid for my entire meal. Pleasant surprise. I swear i walked out of that place thinking, "damn, this suit must be magic" cause that night i had legit interacted with nobody but the fish on my plate.:whoo:

Also I think more than $900 for a MTM is a bit excessive for what they're offering. Dont you? Only exception might be the heavier winter stuff.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Bespoke. Well Worth the wait time.

Slightly off topic, but a few hours after first wearing it for an occasion, i walked into a nearby lounge for a meal. After completing the meal, i ask the waiter for the bill. He responds that someone had seen me, complimented my attire, and paid for my entire meal. Pleasant surprise. I swear i walked out of that place thinking, "damn, this suit must be magic" cause that night i had legit interacted with nobody but the fish on my plate.:whoo:

Also I think more than $900 for a MTM is a bit excessive for what they're offering. Dont you? Only exception might be the heavier winter stuff.
A well fitted suit unleashes gawd like powers. Especially if you’re a breh that’s in shape.

Anything over $900 for MTM is too much. Might as well bespoke it.
Where did you get your suit done?

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A well fitted suit unleashes gawd like powers. Especially if you’re a breh that’s in shape.

Anything over $900 for MTM is too much. Might as well bespoke it.
Where did you get your suit done?
I agree. Its a shame that fewer and fewer men wear them these days. There was a time when they were a standard element of a man's rotation...:francis:

it was a small niche store in the center of town. Their outfit has been operating since 1905, but the nature of their business doesnt lend itself to scale. Im out west now ; so if you ever find yourself in the rockie mountain states i can shoot you a referral.