Sea food just don’t be hitting right it seems bland wish it had more flavour

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
36 shots of whiskey? :francis:
Thats what really fukked him up

Ate and drank all that bullshyt and now he on the toilet throwing up out the ass end

200.gif

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Are all Canadians superficial islanders with shyt taste?
Translation

Thats what really fukked him up

Ate and drank all that bullshyt and now he on the toilet throwing up out the ass end

200.gif

Trandlation:

angry-tom-and-jerry.gif

Another angry faux militant :unimpressed:

Remove the hate from your heart b, you'll live longer and make more money.

Fix your critical thinking and reading skills as well, thread title says RED LOBSTER got me sick, not the luxury steak house from two weeks ago :unimpressed:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I agree. Its a shame that fewer and fewer men wear them these days. There was a time when they were a standard element of a man's rotation...:francis:

it was a small niche store in the center of town. Their outfit has been operating since 1905, but the nature of their business doesnt lend itself to scale. Im out west now ; so if you ever find yourself in the rockie mountain states i can shoot you a referral.
Good looks bro. How long was the turnaround for your suit? And any alterations after getting it or did it fit on point?

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
With this worker shortage you probably have a cook in there either overworked or they don’t know wtf they are doing not care
That right there is what is keeping me outta restaurants. Even the high end joints are catching it with these staff shortages. They mitigate this by only opening up from 5-11 pm.

Also, got fam that runs a catering business so we stay posted up in Restaurant Depot and cook up our own meals.:yeshrug:

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Also, got fam that runs a catering business so we stay posted up in Restaurant Depot and cook up our own meals
:obama:

Them 10lb boxes of snow crabs, full subprimal beef cuts in the cryovac :ohlawd:
I love that place except the gotdamn one in Mesa stopped selling fresh seafood so gotta go to the Asian market for oysters at higher price point. Prices still nuts all around since last year, even case price
:wtb:

Screenshot-20211229-152023-com-google-android-apps-docs.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:obama:

Them 10lb boxes of snow crabs, full subprimal beef cuts in the cryovac :ohlawd:
I love that place except the gotdamn one in Mesa stopped selling fresh seafood so gotta go to the Asian market for oysters at higher price point. Prices still nuts all around since last year, even case price
:wtb:

Screenshot-20211229-152023-com-google-android-apps-docs.jpg

wtf is tuna loin tho :wtf:

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
wtf is tuna loin tho :wtf:
I think the sushi places must slice that for sashimi and such. They got a lot of sushi ready products, I bought the little fish eggs (tobiko) and the seaweed salad already prepared. But in hindsight, it was a little much in the quantity it was sold in and I grew bored and wasted it

Edit- but shid, 100 oysters for 64 bux, give me a case of beers I'll polish them off over a weekend

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
this shyt has me on my deathbed..... violent Cramps and woke up twice with violent, non-stop diarreah.

aint no way sea food is suppose to do you like this....must be food poisoning.

all i had was a steak, small ass lobster tails and garlic shrimp.

id rather get stabbed again then go through this...

thats what i get for cheaping out on seafood i guess:francis:
If you had stayed Kosher you wouldn’t have fallen to this demonic stage :ufdup:

only reason Christians aren’t kosher is because Peter had a vision. Jesus didn’t say shyt about it :ufdup:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
If you had stayed Kosher you wouldn’t have fallen to this demonic stage :ufdup:

only reason Christians aren’t kosher is because Peter had a vision. Jesus didn’t say shyt about it :ufdup:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: