Fukk Red Lobster

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Me neither you probably gotta get it directly from a fish connect... Or some high end place :ehhh: I had sashimi and I wasn't impressed I'd stick with California rolls.
Sushi/sashimi is overated as fukk.

People who hype it up are usually white people and folks who think it's special.

shyt is just bland fukking fish. Anything taste good when you dip it in soy sauce.

Daps
this shyt has me on my deathbed..... violent Cramps and woke up twice with violent, non-stop diarreah.

aint no way sea food is suppose to do you like this....must be food poisoning.

all i had was a steak, small ass lobster tails and garlic shrimp.

id rather get stabbed again then go through this...

thats what i get for cheaping out on seafood i guess:francis:

should've stuck to the biscuits..... :francis:

Daps
Lie about eating steak at Red Lobster loser brehs

Now this raises further questions, like how did he get that receipt in the first place? Did he sneak a pic of some other table's bill when they weren't looking? Did he tag along with some other peeps and he started telling :duck: afterwards like he was Mr. Man paying for everyone :jbhmm:?

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I drive a Tesla model X and an amg c43 black edition for winter. we're not in the same league.
:mjlol:
Now this raises further questions, like how did he get that receipt in the first place? Did he sneak a pic of some other table's bill when they weren't looking? Did he tag along with some other peeps and he started telling :duck: afterwards like he was Mr. Man paying for everyone :jbhmm:?
He works/worked there.