Red Lobster Files for Bankrupcy

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
About a month ago.....

I went to Red Lobster and ate at the bar. I'm drinking my drink waiting for my food. Two servers came nearby a few feet away from me. A young Black chick and a young gay dude (more on that in a minute).

The gay dude was going through his receipts and talking out loud and to the manager about how his tips are $10.00 short....and repeated himself about two times. Then I interjected and asked him: "Excuse me, Sir, did you say that you are short $10.00?"

Him: "Yeah"

Me: "Are you sure?"

Him: "Yeah"

I pulled $10.00 from my wallet and gave it to him. No big deal.....and i was in a giving mood anyway :manny:

Eventually, I got my food, ate, paid my bill....and tipped the bartender $10.00 (some blonde woman).

The bartender went to the back for a minute, then came back.....with a piece of paper like: "Thank you, and btw, guy told me to give you his number"

:mjtf::mjtf::mjtf::mjtf:
tenor.gif

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Don’t know how they’re still out here with all these little offshoot crab joints popping off. Red Lobster be tasting like something you could get from a Walmart freezer. I haven’t been in years. I feel like they’ll be ok though