fukk going to college and being in debt or working at best buy. I need a trade. Who is paying?

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
i was deciding between hvac and electrical trade school a year ago, and i said to myself :patrice: “well i dont wanna get shocked, imma do hvac”

*starts school*
Teacher 1 :shaq:- “80% of hvac is electrical”

Me : :damn:

Teacher 2 :shaq:- “I got hit with high voltage and died and had to be brought back to life”

Me : :mjcry:

Teacher 3:shaq:- “I got hit with high voltage and turned blue, i could feel my insides turning”

Me: :merchant:

there more stories but you get the point :dead:
U ain’t a man til u get hit with 230v :shaq:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Community college is an option breh. most community colleges are 3x less than state schools.

For instance, my area community colleges are running around $100 per credit hour. The state and city colleges in my area is running closer to $600 per credit hour. A two year degree is going to cost you 6k plus another 2k for books and fee's and you can cut that down more by getting books online from secondary sources.

Now, lets talk about trades. Trade programs and fellowships generally speaking lay out the pay structure but you dont get the full rate pay until you complete 5k or 10k hours in your apprenticeship.

Check this apprenticeship program out for example. I literally drive by this place everyday for work. https://static1.squarespace.com/sta...e+Apprenticeship+Information+-+WAGE+RATES.pdf

San Francisco City is free. I'm going next week to enroll in my summer courses

• Dap
Reactions: rlg