fukk going to college and being in debt or working at best buy. I need a trade. Who is paying?

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:picard:
How do you get shocked? Is it prevented by wearing gloves? I think I would quit on the spot.
:snoop:
I quit a call center on the spot after a 20 minute phone call. Old lady messed up my average call time. I was already on probation. Ma’am, you need to call your son to help you out because you aren’t understanding what I am telling you!
:damn:

fukking up your Lock out tag out :dead:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not a "trade", and you will be tied down to specific city......but depending on certain variables the pay is great. Dependent on your facility, base pay can range from 70k to 150k.

Bid will be open between April 19th - 22nd. But you can start building your resume on USAjobs.gov right now.

Good info in this thread from a previous bid:
Don't want to discourage people but i hear this is one of the most stressful jobs out there.

Here's a podcast of one of the guys who was an air traffic controller during 911

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Im
Don't want to discourage people but i hear this is one of the most stressful jobs out there.

Here's a podcast of one of the guys who was an air traffic controller during 911

I’m a current controller, it can be stressful at times, especially before you’re certified and still in the training phase.

Most of the time tho, it ain’t that stressful, especially once you’ve built up your skills, knowledge, which leads to more confidence.

You could even go weeks without working “difficult/hard” traffic (the opposite could happen, but that’s usually just specific times during the entire year due to weather patterns).

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
federal government always have openings on usajobs.gov- if you apply it right and job switch appropriately within it, you can jump up in pay pretty decently. steady schedule and depending on the jobs- never weekend work.

and there are basically raises every year and pay increases based on just meeting your job performance requirements. a lot of work from home jobs or teleworking also. i only go in once a week and work from home 4 days a week. no weekends ever.

the minimum starting is $15 but based on the region in america, it could have a higher starting pay based on cost of living.

a lot of jobs don't have education requirements, some do but comparable non federal experience can be parlayed into these jobs as qualifying factors to be hired. and the direct hire process for some jobs, they don't even do interviews- just hire you based on your resume and the hiring can be expedited.

don't sleep on the feddy gov