FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
does anyone know a CAC on YouTube called Derek, his fitness channel is called "More Plates More Dates", but I watch him for his thorough hair loss/prevention videos.

when and before I go to Istanbul I wanna be on a regiment already... I'm not taking no monoxidil or finasteride or however you spell them drugs.

but I'd like to have a regiment

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So check it I got consulted so far by:
Asli Tarcan: They charge 1700 for the procedure

Hair Of Instanbul: They charge 5500 for the procedure

Dr Cinik: They charge 2800 for the procedure

Thing is I only need 2,000 grafts to fix what I’m doing and Dr.Cinik informed me that so obviously wherever I go I won’t need much work,I’m just catching some spots before I’m too far gone.

But with that being said I’ve heard Asli will over harvest on the donor area as they always take upward of 4K grafts no matter what,that’s a concern because Dr.Cinik and HOI said I don’t need that many,but I’m leaning towards Asli due to the price and the fact they work with more Black people than any other clinic

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not that it's a big deal but can you have waves after the procedure?
Not sure. I believe so but I wouldn’t even wanna brush my hair that much no more and potentially or possibly fukk up the grafts or some shyt. But most people I run into on YouTube have either just started their growth process back or are 6 months in,one guy had 360’s tho and I’m going to keep an eye out on his procedure just to see if you can get them. Again I think you can because it’s your real hair

Balla

Superstar
Daps
does anyone know a CAC on YouTube called Derek, his fitness channel is called "More Plates More Dates", but I watch him for his thorough hair loss/prevention videos.

when and before I go to Istanbul I wanna be on a regiment already... I'm not taking no monoxidil or finasteride or however you spell them drugs.

but I'd like to have a regiment

I actually saw his videos I think they were recommended after I watched some vids from here.

He got a transplant? I heard he took roids and I know he does all this shyt to have his hair grow, like using dermal needles n other products.

I hope he ain’t get a transplant and still has to take stuff for his hair. Plus he’s on roids too.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
So check it I got consulted so far by:
Asli Tarcan: They charge 1700 for the procedure

Hair Of Instanbul: They charge 5500 for the procedure

Dr Cinik: They charge 2800 for the procedure

Thing is I only need 2,000 grafts to fix what I’m doing and Dr.Cinik informed me that so obviously wherever I go I won’t need much work,I’m just catching some spots before I’m too far gone.

But with that being said I’ve heard Asli will over harvest on the donor area as they always take upward of 4K grafts no matter what,that’s a concern because Dr.Cinik and HOI said I don’t need that many,but I’m leaning towards Asli due to the price and the fact they work with more Black people than any other clinic
What happens if they over harvest? Shouldn’t that get rid of all the chances to lose any hair?

What I’m thinking is do they just fill in more of your head with hair, that way you basically can never recede?

My thing is, what if you put transplanted hair in an area that already grows hair? Will your hair be super thick in areas or some shyt? I wondered about that.

I ain’t gonna lie, HOI looks fukkin great.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What happens if they over harvest? Shouldn’t that get rid of all the chances to lose any hair?

What I’m thinking is do they just fill in more of your head with hair, that way you basically can never recede?

My thing is, what if you put transplanted hair in an area that already grows hair? Will your hair be super thick in areas or some shyt? I wondered about that.

I ain’t gonna lie, HOI looks fukkin great.

Yea see I was thinking the same if they over harvest maybe they double up in certain areas,maybe it gives you that luxury if you not a bad Norwood and they take more than needed they can like you said make your shyt even thicker I swear I thought the same. Now I have heard that if they put transplanted hairs in places where you good already it just makes it more dense,so I’m starting to think that’s what they do possibly when they overharvest.

Yea HOI shyt really look good they just taxing hella lol

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Yea see I was thinking the same if they over harvest maybe they double up in certain areas,maybe it gives you that luxury if you not a bad Norwood and they take more than needed they can like you sad make your shyt even thicker I swear I thought the same. Now I have heard that if they put transplanted hairs in places where you good already it just makes it more dense,so I’m starting to think that’s what they do possibly when they overharvest.

Yea HOI shyt really look good they just taxing hella lol
Did I already ask you what Norwood you were breh?

I ain’t gonna lie, after seeing those HOI results it got me low-key hype and all I want to do is just lower my line.

Thinking about over harvesting, it’s like it does make some sense if you’re trying to prevent any hair loss in the future, but is that normal to have hair mixed with transplanted hair?

So many questions

:jbhmm::jbhmm:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

o-P-DIDDY-facebook.jpg

Diddy's transplant is flourishing like a motherfukker :wow:

lmfao wow I knew something was diff

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Did I already ask you what Norwood you were breh?

I ain’t gonna lie, after seeing those HOI results it got me low-key hype and all I want to do is just lower my line.

Thinking about over harvesting, it’s like it does make some sense if you’re trying to prevent any hair loss in the future, but is that normal to have hair mixed with transplanted hair?

So many questions

:jbhmm::jbhmm:
Yea when I saw how they did Floyd Mayweather shyt I was like wow.

@YaThreadFloppedB! what you know about the overharvest thing and do they use those hairs to double up in places or what?

What other questions you wanna know?