FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
\
not hating at all. Support this way more than painting your head.

So can dudes get hair cuts and do they need to redo the procedure every so often?

Yeah you can cut your hair

if you bald again you might need the procedure again which is why over harvesting donor hair can you leave screwed

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
not hating at all. Support this way more than painting your head.

So can dudes get hair cuts and do they need to redo the procedure every so often?
Yes they can get regular haircuts after 6 months and depends on how bad your balding is some guys only need one procedure and they’re good,some guys need 2-3

Mega

Superstar
Daps

o-P-DIDDY-facebook.jpg

Diddy's transplant is flourishing like a motherfukker :wow:

French Montana and Chris Brown got their hairlines fixed also

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Yea when I saw how they did Floyd Mayweather shyt I was like wow.

@YaThreadFloppedB! what you know about the overharvest thing and do they use those hairs to double up in places or what?

What other questions you wanna know?
I don’t understand what breh is asking. This isn’t hair grown in a lab or something, it’s literally your own hair just moved to a different area, it doesn’t matter if your hair native to the area is mixed with transplanted hair. It’s still your hair, same curl pattern, same texture. I feel like people are overthinking this.

I can’t speak on other clinics but Asli will get full coverage of your head if your top is basically gone. If you just want your hairline lowered then just contact them thru their website or IG and see what they say. They will ask you to take pictures of your head and get back to you in a day .

No one here can answer the specifics of the operation only give you our experiences and tips. There are plenty of videos posted in here and I even posted my pics from my 5 month progress.

Your biggest concern going into this is how thick your donor hair is and if you have good donor coverage.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Yes they can get regular haircuts after 6 months and depends on how bad your balding is some guys only need one procedure and they’re good,some guys need 2-3

I think this why they don't recommend young brehs doing this, they'd rather you bald to an extent

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I don’t understand what breh is asking. This isn’t hair grown in a lab or something, it’s literally your own hair just moved to a different area, it doesn’t matter if your hair native to the area is mixed with transplanted hair. It’s still your hair, same curl pattern, same texture. I feel like people are overthinking this.

I can’t speak on other clinics but Asli will get full coverage of your head if your top is basically gone. If you just want your hairline lowered then just contact them thru their website or IG and see what they say. They will ask you to take pictures of your head and get back to you in a day .

No one here can answer the specifics of the operation only give you our experiences and tips. There are plenty of videos posted in here and I even posted my pics from my 5 month progress.

Your biggest concern going into this is how thick your donor hair is and if you have good donor coverage.
What I have been asking is do they add hair to spots that already have hair to prevent any future balding that could potentially happen?

Like for example, you still have hair, but want to only fix the front or something, do they over harvest by putting hair all over your entire head just to make sure you won’t lose any more hair that wasn’t transplanted?

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
What I have been asking is do they add hair to spots that already have hair to prevent any future balding that could potentially happen?

Like for example, you still have hair, but want to only fix the front or something, do they over harvest by putting hair all over your entire head just to make sure you won’t lose any more hair that wasn’t transplanted?
Putting more hair in places that have hair already will not prevent the old hair from balding if its meant to be. Lets say you have a patch of hair that has 500 grafts in total today and you want to add more to make it 1000 in total. In 5 years time, if that patch was meant to thin, the old un-transplanted grafts will begin to fade and you may end up with, say. 750 in total (500 transplanted + 250 remaining native grafts). At worst all the native grafts might vanish and may end up with just the 500 transplanted immune grafts.....which will give a thinned out look to your hair, regardless.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Putting more hair in places that have hair already will not prevent the old hair from balding if its meant to be. Lets say you have a patch of hair that has 500 grafts in total today and you want to add more to make it 1000 in total. In 5 years time, if that patch was meant to thin, the old un-transplanted grafts will begin to fade and you may end up with, say. 750 in total (500 transplanted + 250 remaining native grafts). At worst all the native grafts might vanish and may end up with just the 500 transplanted immune grafts.....which will give a thinned out look to your hair, regardless.
I didn’t mean that it would prevent the previous hair from balding, but that the transplanted hair would be there already, that way you won’t be totally bald if native hair was to go from there.

I didn’t really know about the whole over harvesting thing, so I was thinking do they just end up putting more grafts where you have your transplant or do they just put more grafts in other areas they think might bald, that way like you said if it does bald, you will still have some hair instead of having less.

I understand now. Thanks breh.