FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I need to hurry up and get back there, cause I’m on the US side.

I might get stuck :mjcry:

Are you a permanent resident? If so you always have the right of return but you’d have to cross at a border if there are no flights

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Are you a permanent resident? If so you always have the right of return but you’d have to cross at a border if there are no flights
Yes I’m a PR

The borders are closed right now though, but as of right now I can fly in.

don’t know what I’d do if they put an international travel ban. Cause those borders ain’t opening no time soon.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yes I’m a PR

The borders are closed right now though, but as of right now I can fly in.

don’t know what I’d do if they put an international travel ban. Cause those borders ain’t opening no time soon.

You can drive as well, as a Canadian citizen or Canadian pr you have a right of return to Canada it’s in the charter . If there is an international ban on flights you’d just have to fly to Seattle or Bellingham and drive to the border. The land border is closed from Canada to us for Canadians but us to Canada Canadians can drive in .

Example I can fly to turkey but if international flights are banned to Canada I’d have to fly like turkey to New York City and then take a bus to Buffalo and I could cross at the Buffalo land crossing because I’m a Canadian and as a citizen or permanent resident I always have the right to enter Canada.

the same as you as an American could technically drive to the border from Canada and us customs would let you in because you are an American

waltthizzney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can drive as well, as a Canadian citizen or Canadian pr you have a right of return to Canada it’s in the charter . If there is an international ban on flights you’d just have to fly to Seattle or Bellingham and drive to the border. The land border is closed from Canada to us for Canadians but us to Canada Canadians can drive in .

Example I can fly to turkey but if international flights are banned to Canada I’d have to fly like turkey to New York City and then take a bus to Buffalo and I could cross at the Buffalo land crossing because I’m a Canadian and as a citizen or permanent resident I always have the right to enter Canada.

the same as you as an American could technically drive to the border from Canada and us customs would let you in because you are an American

Check out this clinic.... prices seem ok for Canada

Hair Transplant Vancouver | Hair Restoration Vancouver

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps

o-P-DIDDY-facebook.jpg

Diddy's transplant is flourishing like a motherfukker :wow:

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps

View media item 16801
Top 10 bounceback right here. It looks so natural and the donor area is in pristine condition. :wow:

the face he making in that last pic :russ:

breh is suppressing his inner :takedat::mjgrin:

that comb back is crazy.

breh went from a 47 year old divorced father of 2 girls, to a 30 year old bachelor with international hoes on deck :wow: