Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Still going ahead with another clinic?

They told me I'll need two sessions :francis:

I'm going with asli
honestly two sessions is prob how they want to get more money. I'm just going to get one and then smp to fill in the gaps as my donnor area is kind of weak. Also going to take form my beard so they don't overharvest

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
its hilarious the amount of women who wear weave, wigs, braids, or bangs to cover their big ole forehead etc. and have the nerve to laugh or talk about dudes who are bald or are receding.
its because women go their entire lives having the red carpet rolled out for them and people making excuses for them and never holding em accountable for anything. That is why they feel entitled to wear glued on weaves that erode their edges/hairline, then have the nerve to say its necessary to "protect their real hair" (the irony :mjlol:)......while pointing fingers and laughing at nikkas who wear hats because they are receding naturally.

its an evil world we live in, word to Future :francis:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
its hilarious the amount of women who wear weave, wigs, braids, or bangs to cover their big ole forehead etc. and have the nerve to laugh or talk about dudes who are bald or are receding.

Females get hair transplants too.

There’s mad clinics that have female before and after photos of their hair transplant.

They can’t say shyt.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I'm going with asli
honestly two sessions is prob how they want to get more money. I'm just going to get one and then smp to fill in the gaps as my donnor area is kind of weak. Also going to take form my beard so they don't overharvest
You going over to turkey?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Have any of you ever done Bosley? Don't know if I want to go to Turkey.

I'm sure it works great, but it's the price point why we go to turkey. In north america you are looking at like $7-8 per graft. Bosley would cost you like 10k and upwards.