FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
looked really good in my opinion. He was sweating and there were bright lights. Nothing looked “fake” about it. Floyd like most FUE recipients just can’t wear it long
Sweating,getting punched in the head and constantly rubbed his head against Paul in the tie ups shyt still looked crisp after the fight

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
I went to Asli Tarcan a few days ago. The operation was 10 hrs or so. The worse part is the injection of the anesthesia. It hurt like hell going in, but it was only a few seconds. The staff was really cool and informative. I got over 5,500 grafts from both doner and beard area. It looks really good, and so far, still no pain. I opted to get the 6mo supply of shampoo, spray, and vitamins for $400 extra. You might not need it, but I wanted to take extra precautions because I got so many grafts. There were many black clientele from all over the world, and you can tell this clinic has alot of experience dealing with black hair. I would reccomend it for anyone who is on the fence.

hows it looking now?

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
a lot of cats that only get one transplant can’t grow it out beyond two weeks cuz it looks patchy. But they’re gucci with a low ceaser. A couple of cats in this thread have said that’s been their experience as well
Oh aight I’m buggin I was thinking long as in time

yeah I was just watching some dude on YouTube his shyt look kinda trash long but cut low it looked decent

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
I think I’m a Norwood 5a (idk for sure cuz I always shave my head) can I get this?

I might even still shave my head or cut it with a 0 even with a transplant cuz I look good with a baldy but I just hate the scalp shine now that I’m bald for real

when I first started shaving my head my hairline was jacked but I still had hair on top so my scalp didnt shine

what y’all think?

Oh and I don’t wanna take drugs after the transplant

are the drugs mandatory to keep the hair?

Last edited:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
All u nikkas making this shyt all over complicated :lolbron:..... it’s either u go get the best thing FUE ..... if not the only thing after that ...that is proven and works is the big 3 .... nothing else !!! .... big 3 meaning fidastride : minoxidil: nizorol / regenepure dr
Literally I tryed everything and the big 3 is the only thing that has stopped any loss and regrow lost hair and has for the last 8 years u wouldn’t know I suffered hair loss at all .....
How do I get my hands on the big 3

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Oh aight I’m buggin I was thinking long as in time

yeah I was just watching some dude on YouTube his shyt look kinda trash long but cut low it looked decent

Some of the brehs being posted are already repping ugly gang, weird head shapes , bags under eyes and most of them are :flabbynsick:

If you get an FUE, you owe to your forefathers who went bald at 20something and couldn't pull hoes no more to get in the nest shape of your possible, eat clean, start a proper skin care regiment, switch up your dress code.

Having a low body fat percentage brings out the jawline on your face and makes any fade you get look incredible.

A lot of black youtube brehs literally get the procedure and just keep giving bi monthly updates without changing anything.

You were average or ugly BEFORE your hairline went... What makes you think a single procedure gonna change that?

If you notice a lot the before/after pics that look like great results are of people who already had decent looking symmetrical/balanced facial features, relatively in shape, and the hairline was the only thing they were missing.

You owe it to yourself to at least do intermittent fasting for the who 1 year duration of your FUE recovery

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Some of the brehs being posted are already repping ugly gang, weird head shapes , bags under eyes and most of them are :flabbynsick:

If you get an FUE, you owe to your forefathers who went bald at 20something and couldn't pull hoes no more to get in the nest shape of your possible, eat clean, start a proper skin care regiment, switch up your dress code.

Having a low body fat percentage brings out the jawline on your face and makes any fade you get look incredible.

A lot of black youtube brehs literally get the procedure and just keep giving bi monthly updates without changing anything.

You were average or ugly BEFORE your hairline went... What makes you think a single procedure gonna change that?

If you notice a lot the before/after pics that look like great results are of people who already had decent looking symmetrical/balanced facial features, relatively in shape, and the hairline was the only thing they were missing.

You owe it to yourself to at least do intermittent fasting for the who 1 year duration of your FUE recovery

How are you claiming #FlabbyHairline gang when you have a hairline in that pic you posted of your physique in the other thread? :patrice:

:dame:

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps

fukk are you going on about?:what:
They got they shyt fixed and that might be all they wanted.

You stay evaluating other men.
nikka got a whole college thesis in the other thread written up about the psychology of Corey Holcomb.:mjlol: