FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps

Even Ashton Kutcher's hairline got punked:wow:

Dutasride is not the way to go ……killing near 90%+ of Dht like duta does is not good as a man you basically like derek said from more plates more dates taking it you have the same level of Dht as a women …..yeah your hair will become thick as hell but the side effects are way worse and your beard will become thin and patchy if u like having a beard …..stick to fidastide much safer and your not killing all your Dht levels …. Like I said before what is anoyin is you have to tackle both Dht and test as even test can make you loose hair at a slower rate …..it’s just Dht is about 5x stronger then Normal test which is why everyone only focuses on Dht to remove ….. you need to start using a good hairloss shampoo like nizorol or regenepure dr to stop Dht and test from removing it Fromm the scalp ….. Dht and test is fuking anoyin wen it comes to hairloss …. Certain foods or drinks can make them go higher or excise stress etc …. basically if you have mpb your fukked in the long run ….

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
My only regret is that I didn’t start the big three sooner and at the same time smh.

i wish there were more brehs with waves who got this shyt done. I’d be interested to see if their pattern came back like it was in their prime.

I feel like it should but you never know.

Last edited:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Man I was washing a pre hairline video I took :scusthov:. Even though mines is slowly progressing I will take what I have now over what I had previously. Girls I have said it looks good. Hoping I can eventually grow it out :damn:.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
I quit Min sometime back due to it feeling like a chore to apply, having to wait for to dry etc and it was causing flakes and itchiness.

Now that I’ve started Fin seriously considering going back to Min to help results.

Compared pics from March 2020 - July 2020 - December 2020(few months of Min) to today and I knew had lost more hair but shyt lmao:deadmanny::mjgrin:

I see on Reddit many say to see what results Fin brings first so you know before adding in Min, as some get good results with fin only.

Think ideally I’m gonna have to cop that transplant at this rate lmao

Really should have tried the completely bald look whilst we were in lockdown.
And started Fin last year alongside Min.

Last edited:

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Dj Quik had goat hairline and full hair/afro (that he permed) and styled.
This was him in the mid to late 90s in his 20s.

Screenshot-20210621-035036.jpg

96/97
source-october-1992-37-22.jpg

1990/91 he was 19/20

His hairline enever budged, even deep in his 40, but the last 5 years or so the shyt been going completely.

GettyImages-1074047488-1.jpg

Screenshot-20210621-035452.jpg

Why doesn't he hop on the Big 3, you'd think a guy like quik would have a system, since he's been blessed with GOAT hair genetics.

Its only started receding last 6-7 years or so.

Last edited:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
EzxmNjC.jpg

Nine months and a couple weeks. Its getting better although very slow.. so front a few my friend sad it looks good. I am also tall gang. You will only see the difference if I lowered my head. Hope it ramps up the next few months. This was my pre surgery hairline :picard:

3ajNzqp.jpg

I can't even lie, I am getting way more women :wow:. Every time I head to the gym and a woman is coming, they always smile and me say high. Dating apps, I am getting way more matches :whew:. I was born with a big head so I finally have a hairline that frames my head. My current line is lower than the one I was born with. Just need more growth to kick in.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
EzxmNjC.jpg

Nine months and a couple weeks. Its getting better although very slow.. so front a few my friend sad it looks good. I am also tall gang. You will only see the difference if I lowered my head. Hope it ramps up the next few months. This was my pre surgery hairline :picard:

3ajNzqp.jpg

I can't even lie, I am getting way more women :wow:. Every time I head to the gym and a woman is coming, they always smile and me say high. Dating apps, I am getting way more matches :whew:. I was born with a big head so I finally have a hairline that frames my head. My current line is lower than the one I was born with. Just need more growth to kick in.
How old are you?

maybe you shouldn’t have brought your hairline down so low on the sides and used those hairs to add more density to the middle

still looks good though

if/when you cut your hair low probably couldn’t even tell you were ever receding