FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
How are you claiming #FlabbyHairline gang when you have a hairline in that pic you posted of your physique in the other thread? :patrice:

:dame:
My hairline was impeccable now its been receding slowly for about 3 years. Also my father is in his 50s (had me at 21) and his shyt was all the way pushed back.

Also my mother shyts been pushed back even in her 20s.

So I'm fukked.

Ive just diagnosed myself relatively early.

Did you think i had NATURALLY big ass forehead :francis:

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
fukk are you going on about?:what:
They got they shyt fixed and that might be all they wanted.

You stay evaluating other men.
nikka got a whole college thesis in the other thread written up about the psychology of Corey Holcomb.:mjlol:
Okay :unimpressed:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Some of the brehs being posted are already repping ugly gang, weird head shapes , bags under eyes and most of them are :flabbynsick:

If you get an FUE, you owe to your forefathers who went bald at 20something and couldn't pull hoes no more to get in the nest shape of your possible, eat clean, start a proper skin care regiment, switch up your dress code.

Having a low body fat percentage brings out the jawline on your face and makes any fade you get look incredible.

A lot of black youtube brehs literally get the procedure and just keep giving bi monthly updates without changing anything.

You were average or ugly BEFORE your hairline went... What makes you think a single procedure gonna change that?

If you notice a lot the before/after pics that look like great results are of people who already had decent looking symmetrical/balanced facial features, relatively in shape, and the hairline was the only thing they were missing.

You owe it to yourself to at least do intermittent fasting for the who 1 year duration of your FUE recovery
All facts fukk what these other clowns talking about

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Some of the brehs being posted are already repping ugly gang, weird head shapes , bags under eyes and most of them are :flabbynsick:

If you get an FUE, you owe to your forefathers who went bald at 20something and couldn't pull hoes no more to get in the nest shape of your possible, eat clean, start a proper skin care regiment, switch up your dress code.

Having a low body fat percentage brings out the jawline on your face and makes any fade you get look incredible.

A lot of black youtube brehs literally get the procedure and just keep giving bi monthly updates without changing anything.

You were average or ugly BEFORE your hairline went... What makes you think a single procedure gonna change that?

If you notice a lot the before/after pics that look like great results are of people who already had decent looking symmetrical/balanced facial features, relatively in shape, and the hairline was the only thing they were missing.

You owe it to yourself to at least do intermittent fasting for the who 1 year duration of your FUE recovery

All facts fukk what these other clowns talking about

yeah I agree with cape town as well

I ain’t gonna lie when I was watching the video of dude I posted I was thinking he got other shyt he gotta work on

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
How do I get my hands on the big 3
easy bro …. Amazon or e bay for the generic minoxidil (kirkland) cheap same thing as roggaine , nizorol /regenepure dr same ….nizorol drys your hair out so use 1x every couple days , regenepure dr is bit pricey but it’s the best hair loss shampoo out there and easy on the hair ….. fidastide buy from your some local pharmacy or Doctors …. Or even order offline from places in your area… don’t waste money on rogaine and propecia they are just the brand name of minoxidil/ fidastide they do exactly the same thing ….. honestly bro anything other then these 3 I just mentioned is a waste of money unless u gona get a hair transplant ….. the only other thing I considered gettting but am put off buying it as it’s not actually fda approved but it does work it’s for research is ru 58841 it’s a liquid solution u put on your hair /scalp and it stops Dht and test from connecting to the hair folicies or something along these lines …. Dht is the main culprit behind hair loss but sometimes what happens is due to taking fidastide lowering Dht the body has a spike in all that left over test which still can cause baldness to a less degree …. So using ru 58841 kinda blocks both …. I’ve been put off as it’s kinda pricey and it’s still a research drug and not fda approved like I said some ppl online have used it tho alone and got some amazing results … but for now am gona stick to the big 3 since I have halted my hairloss in its tracks … if later down the line my hair continues to go thinner or I start receding I’ll most likely go on ru ….. but for now am good … I used minoxidil on my beard aswell as I had a shyt patchy beard and heard everyone was doing it so I gave it a try used it for a 1 year on and off and it’s filled in welll …..

Last edited:

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
easy bro …. Amazon or e bay for the generic minoxidil (kirkland) cheap same thing as roggaine , nizorol /regenepure dr same ….nizorol drys your hair out so use 1x every couple days , regenepure dr is bit pricey but it’s the best hair loss shampoo out there and easy on the hair ….. fidastide buy from your some local pharmacy or Doctors …. Or even order offline from places in your area… don’t waste money on rogaine and propecia they are just the brand name of minoxidil/ fidastide they do exactly the same thing ….. honestly bro anything other then these 3 I just mentioned is a waste of money unless u gona get a hair transplant ….. the only other thing I considered gettting but am put off buying it as it’s not actually fda approved but it does work it’s for research is ru 58841 it’s a liquid solution u put on your hair /scalp and it stops Dht and test from connecting to the hair folicies or something along these lines …. Dht is the main culprit behind hair loss but sometimes what happens is due to taking fidastide lowering Dht the body has a spike in all that left over test which still can cause baldness to a less degree …. So using ru 58841 kinda blocks both …. I’ve been put off as it’s kinda pricey and it’s still a research drug and not fda approved like I said some ppl online have used it tho alone and got some amazing results … but for now am gona stick to the big 3 since I have halted my hairloss in its tracks … if later down the line my hair continues to go thinner or I start receding I’ll most likely go on ru ….. but for now am good … I used minoxidil on my beard aswell as I had a shyt patchy beard and heard everyone was doing it so I gave it a try used it for a 1 year on and off and it’s filled in welll …..
Have you noticed any FULLNESS returning since you've been using pharmaceuticals?...

Also any regrowth?.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Have you noticed any FULLNESS returning since you've been using pharmaceuticals?...

Also any regrowth?.
Yeah …. I was receding on 1 side on my hairline and the top ov my head the hair wasn’t as thick as everywhere else …. My hairline has pretty much grown back and matches the other side and my hair on top is fairly thick now …. Takes a good few months before fidastide works …. I didn’t have any side effects …… basically now u woudnt know I had hairloss …..everyone’s different tho some get great results others not so great ….

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Yeah …. I was receding on 1 side on my hairline and the top ov my head the hair wasn’t as thick as everywhere else …. My hairline has pretty much grown back and matches the other side and my hair on top is fairly thick now …. Takes a good few months before fidastide works …. I didn’t have any side effects …… basically now u woudnt know I had hairloss …..everyone’s different tho some get great results others not so great ….
See this is what I've been wanting to know.

How dies the FUE apply to a guy like yourself, who brought his hairline back and fullness through pharmaceuticals.

Must you quit taking the fin/mino etc let yourself bald and thin out first?(which to me sounds completely counter productive)

Everyone posted, their balding was already at an extremely advanced stage, what about us who are still in the game and to the untrained eye, don't even look noticeably receded, how does FUE apply to me and you? :lupe:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
See this is what I've been wanting to know.

How dies the FUE apply to a guy like yourself, who brought his hairline back and fullness through pharmaceuticals.

Must you quit taking the fin/mino etc let yourself bald and thin out first?(which to me sounds completely counter productive)

Everyone posted, their balding was already at an extremely advanced stage, what about us who are still in the game and to the untrained eye, don't even look noticeably receded, how does FUE apply to me and you? :lupe:
Doesn’t matter they take hair from the sides and back ov your head and implant it where u are balding …..for some weird reason the hair on the back and side ov your head isn’t sensitive to DHT like for example wen nikkas make jokes about mad scientist or professors with massive bushy hair everywhere but the actual tops ov there heads lol ……like the crown and the top and front of the head ……the hairline is such a hard area to recover tho if you are balding and don’t have the funds for a fue …… I caught it before it got to the point of no return lol …..

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Did CP3 get something done? I noticed before he was thinning and had a really low cut, now he grew his hair out a lil and it looks normal.

Y’all think he got something done or he’s using enhancers or some shyt?

@YBG you usually know what’s up.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Did CP3 get something done? I noticed before he was thinning and had a really low cut, now he grew his hair out a lil and it looks normal.

Post some before/after pics for reference

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps

Post some before/after pics for reference

nah his crown still thinning out

his hairline always been good and still is

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

nah his crown still thinning out

his hairline always been good and still is

No no no

CP3 definitely got something done his hairline was starting to go and this season it looks perfect he got work done for sure or has an enhancement he uses before games