FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
@Mirin4rmfar
@TradePascalSiakam
@YBG

this is my 9 month and 1 week update. 2 and a half weeks after a haircut.

my roof was basically gone.

@Mirin4rmfar i think you’ll be aight, your progress does seem a little slow though, but at least you can rock a low caesar at this point. On the bright side, it can only get better from here on out.

try doing a multivitamin and JBCO. I also do a head massage for about 3 minutes after applying JBCO to get some blood flow to the scalp.
wow im happy for u breh

looks amazing :wow:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
@Mirin4rmfar
@TradePascalSiakam
@YBG

@Mirin4rmfar i think you’ll be aight, your progress does seem a little slow though, but at least you can rock a low caesar at this point. On the bright side, it can only get better from here on out.

try doing a multivitamin and JBCO. I also do a head massage for about 3 minutes after applying JBCO to get some blood flow to the scalp.

Boss :salute: looks great

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
@Mirin4rmfar
@TradePascalSiakam
@YBG

I just know you about ready for summer to go out and show off the new line in the club like
View media item 20908

Congrats! I almost thought you were that youtuber breh with the pink durag who was documenting his progress not too long ago.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

Daps
In the spirit of balance, might as well show my current situation :francis:
This was me two days ago after 1.5 weeks without a haircut. Its been 5 months since I bushed minox and finasteride back in January.
wb3hVg9.jpg

I already know im gonna be down bad once the full balding pattern settles in now that the drugs are out my system :mjcry:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
I just know you about ready for summer to go out and show off the new line in the club like
View media item 20908

Congrats! I almost thought you were that youtuber breh with the pink durag who was documenting his progress not too long ago.
:myman:

My first summer in DC too:wow:

You got all the knowledge breh if you decide to go to Turkey in the future. Like I said breh, my roof was basically gone. I thought it was a wrap for me. Keys, Wallet, Phone, Dad Hat was my checklist before leaving the crib.

But nah, I’m not on YT. I thought about making one, but everyone already had great content and info so I just thought it would be repetitive.

thanks breh:salute:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
This was me two days ago after 1.5 weeks without a haircut. Its been 5 months since I bushed minox and finasteride back in January.
wb3hVg9.jpg

I already know im gonna be down bad once the full balding pattern settles in now that the drugs are out my system :mjcry:
if it don’t get any worse than this, then they will prolly tell you to wait. Either way it looks like your donor is good so you’ll be set up for success either way :blessed:

• Dap
Reactions: YBG

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

Daps
if it don’t get any worse than this, then they will prolly tell you to wait. Either way it looks like your donor is good so you’ll be set up for success either way :blessed:
Well, at least that's good to hear. I'm really interested in seeing how i'll look by end of the year. I'm finally ready to let nature take its natural course now so I can know how much i'll need for a transplant. My dad's balding looked just like this pic a few years ago when i saw him without a shave so I'm wondering if my whole top will deplete completely or not ? :patrice:

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
wb3hVg9.jpg

Why did you stop taking the min and fin?...
Once you start those drugs it's a lifetime commitment, if you wanna stop further balding

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@Mirin4rmfar
@TradePascalSiakam
@YBG

What’s JBCO? Looking good by the way brodie

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

Daps
Why did you stop taking the min and fin?...
Once you start those drugs it's a lifetime commitment, if you wanna stop further balding
I know that. I stopped because I got tired of the routine. I had been doing it daily since mid 2017, I just didnt feel like doing it anymore. I would rather just let the full pattern set in and then go for a transplant to fix things once and for all....or at least be able to see if it can be salvageable or not.

What’s JBCO? Looking good by the way brodie
Jamaican black castor oil

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
wb3hVg9.jpg

Turkey one call away :wow:

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
wb3hVg9.jpg

Never tried dermarolling?

There was a cac on some forum who did it everyday and basically regrew his hair. Now, that's impossible for 98% of people considering all the trauma to the scalp.

But personally when I used a dermapen twice a week my scalp felt healthier and my crown fuller.