FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Never tried dermarolling?

There was a cac on some forum who did it everyday and basically regrew his hair. Now, that's impossible for 98% of people considering all the trauma to the scalp.

But personally when I used a dermapen twice a week my scalp felt healthier and my crown fuller.
You dont see the discoloration below my hairline near the temples? I've done it all these past 4 years. Derma rolling was more negative than positive and really wasnt worth the scalp scabs and itch in the long run, which resulted in some mild discoloration especially while I was doing it.

To be clear, I got good results from Minox and Fin, I am not complaining at all. I posted my progress here before and brehs were impressed because I was able to recover the density and get back down to a norwood 2.5. Even grew out an afro and had braids for a bit in 2018.

Im just tired of the maintenance required. The pandemic kinda helped made me give less of a fukk. So eventually I said fukk it and shaved everything off and threw whatever prescription I had left in the trash.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@Mowgli Why don’t you get a hair transplant from your asscrack to your hairline. That way you can patch the hole in your hairline and eat ass at the same time :pacspit:
I bet you wish the only problem you had was some light grown in one spot on your head. You still calling your entire scalp a bad patch you grumpy bald bytch.

If you're nice, I'll ship you my next mane after I cut and maybe you can repave that concrete scalp

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
You dont see the discoloration below my hairline near the temples? I've done it all these past 4 years. Derma rolling was more negative than positive and really wasnt worth the scalp scabs and itch in the long run, which resulted in some mild discoloration especially while I was doing it.

To be clear, I got good results from Minox and Fin, I am not complaining at all. I posted my progress here before and brehs were impressed because I was able to recover the density and get back down to a norwood 2.5. Even grew out an afro and had braids for a bit in 2018.

Im just tired of the maintenance required. The pandemic kinda helped made me give less of a fukk. So eventually I said fukk it and shaved everything off and threw whatever prescription I had left in the trash.
How does the daily routine of fin and min look like and at what times of the day?

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

Daps
How does the daily routine of fin and min look like and at what times of the day?
One 1mg pill of Fin per day.
Spray minox in the bald areas and run it in twice a day (morning and evening). It will likely dry up your scalp and leave flakes if you dont regularly wash it out 3-4 hours after application.
Take multivitamins,drink lots of water and eat healthy.

Thats all I did.

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
@Mowgli Why don’t you get a hair transplant from your asscrack to your hairline. That way you can patch the hole in your hairline and eat ass at the same time :pacspit:

I bet you wish the only problem you had was some light grown in one spot on your head. You still calling your entire scalp a bad patch you grumpy bald bytch.

If you're nice, I'll ship you my next mane after I cut and maybe you can repave that concrete scalp

:laff::laff::laff:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
All u nikkas making this shyt all over complicated :lolbron:..... it’s either u go get the best thing FUE ..... if not the only thing after that ...that is proven and works is the big 3 .... nothing else !!! .... big 3 meaning fidastride : minoxidil: nizorol / regenepure dr
Literally I tryed everything and the big 3 is the only thing that has stopped any loss and regrow lost hair and has for the last 8 years u wouldn’t know I suffered hair loss at all .....

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

Daps
All u nikkas making this shyt all over complicated :lolbron:..... it’s either u go get the best thing FUE ..... if not the only thing after that ...that is proven and works is the big 3 .... nothing else !!! .... big 3 meaning fidastride : minoxidil: nizorol / regenepure dr
Literally I tryed everything and the big 3 is the only thing that has stopped any loss and regrow lost hair and has for the last 8 years u wouldn’t know I suffered hair loss at all .....
100% agree, its only 2 fixes available. The temporary one I was using for the last 4 years (worked well btw), or FUT/FUE (which depends on the damage already done plus donor area quality). Anything else is snake oil.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
I haven't read anyone explaining what pharmaceuticals or hair regiment that they do AFTER the FUE?

Meaning wouldn't it be still advisable to take certain shampoos or whatever to maintain hair density?...and also prevent any further thinning if you get the FUE before your balding has completed.

Please provide clarity brehs :jbhmm::patrice:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

Daps
I haven't read anyone explaining what pharmaceuticals or hair regiment that they do AFTER the FUE?

Meaning wouldn't it be still advisable to take certain shampoos or whatever to maintain hair density?...and also prevent any further thinning if you get the FUE before your balding has completed.

Please provide clarity brehs :jbhmm::patrice:
it is always advised to take fin after surgery if you do the hair transplant "early". Most people are just lazy or scared because of the fear mongering on the internet about side effects, so they choose not to take it......and then complain when shyt hits the fan :francis: