FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Officially month 8 :mjcry:.

ht-growth-AK-clinics.png

Hopefully this chart is correct or I am rokcing a low cut forever :mjcry:.
post a pic lets see what it looks like now. I feel that you might be having way too high expectations for yourself and may be using the wrong youtuber as a benchmark for your progress..

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
post a pic lets see what it looks like now. I feel that you might be having way too high expectations for yourself and may be using the wrong youtuber as a benchmark for your progress..

I second this @Mirin4rmfar lets see what it looks like

This would be me in the morning.

t6xftHe.jpg

This what it would like if I were to brush it down, or if my hair gets wet.

IR04vcf.jpg

Basically if I rock a low cut, everyone will say it looks great. I am also tall so people just will see the line up.

Assuming these charts are correct and I am able to pull 30-40 percent density in the next month. Then I think I will be fine.
273C6B07-E96E-42D8-8D5E-B2B7E762453D.jpeg.239da997a2e7782dcd3b2b974321784c.jpeg

My donor area has recovered nicely, its no longer a concern of mine.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Would I do a second one ? most likely not. It's not a process I am willing to do again. I am fine with rocking a short cut and getting a cut every two weeks but it would be nice if I wasn't restricted to such a strict hair cut schedule.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Would I do a second one ? most likely not. It's not a process I am willing to do again. I am fine with rocking a short cut and getting a cut every two weeks but it would be nice if I wasn't restricted to such a strict hair cut schedule.

You can use toppix and as well later on get smp to fill in density

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

Daps

t6xftHe.jpg

IR04vcf.jpg

Basically if I rock a low cut, everyone will say it looks great. I am also tall so people just will see the line up.

Assuming these charts are correct and I am able to pull 30-40 percent density in the next month. Then I think I will be fine.

Thanks for the update. Slow progress is better than no progress. Also one thing to keep in mind is that the people who are willing to publish their results are usually the ones who got rapid growth and recovery. So there is a selection bias going on with the kind of videos on youtube. I'd lay off using someone else as comparison and focus on your own growth which is obviously slower than the one you would see in these crazy cherrypicked success stories.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

t6xftHe.jpg

IR04vcf.jpg

Yea the way I‘d look at is,at least it’s hair there and I can get a cut,much much better than being bald fareal man

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Yea the way I‘d look at is,at least it’s hair there and I can get a cut,much much better than being bald fareal man

:pachaha: in that sense yes, this was two months ago at month 6 with a cut. It's much more dense than that now but this is basically the legnth that works for me. I get this every two weeks, it's fine but by one month of growth, it doesn't look great for now. So I am bound to a cut every two weeks. So I have four more months to go so we will see with more potential density. I will take this over what I had before lol.

pCi4Fs7.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: YBG

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What's the cutoff for good results? Like 4?
There’s no cut off just after like Norwood 4 it becomes difficult because you’ll need 2-3 procedures and depending on how strong your donor is it might not happen,it’s a few dudes tho on YouTube with 2-3 procedures who shyt crispy as hell so it all depends on how your hair grows and how strong the donor is

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
:pachaha: in that sense yes, this was two months ago at month 6 with a cut. It's much more dense than that now but this is basically the legnth that works for me. I get this every two weeks, it's fine but by one month of growth, it doesn't look great for now. So I am bound to a cut every two weeks. So I have four more months to go so we will see with more potential density. I will take this over what I had before lol.

pCi4Fs7.jpg
Something no one has said here which is bang obvious.
You brehs need to dye your damn hair black.
This will give it a natural full look and also make the filled up area and the rest of the hair look the same.

Dye your hair AFTER you have your haircut, no matter if it's a small fade.

Please take before and after dye pics and post so brehs can see the massive difference

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

Daps
There’s no cut off just after like Norwood 4 it becomes difficult because you’ll need 2-3 procedures and depending on how strong your donor is it might not happen,it’s a few dudes tho on YouTube with 2-3 procedures who shyt crispy as hell so it all depends on how your hair grows and how strong the donor is
:feedme:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
@Mirin4rmfar
@TradePascalSiakam
@YBG

this is my 9 month and 1 week update. 2 and a half weeks after a haircut.

my roof was basically gone.

@Mirin4rmfar i think you’ll be aight, your progress does seem a little slow though, but at least you can rock a low caesar at this point. On the bright side, it can only get better from here on out.

try doing a multivitamin and JBCO. I also do a head massage for about 3 minutes after applying JBCO to get some blood flow to the scalp.