FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Balla

Superstar
Daps
For the brehs that got it done.... did they tell you you have to take propecia or any other pills to not lose hair in the future, or are you good to go and done with the whole thing?

basedlawd

Banned
Daps
an-infographic-of-the-norwood-scale.jpg

If guys don't post before and after pics, yall should at least tell us what Norwood scale you're on.
I'm sitting between a 2 - 3 right now, my thing is I'm 27 rocking a baldie and I keep seeing that you shouldn't get the procedure done too soon because you may experience more hair loss. Is that true? Are there ways to tell when you're done losing it?

I've been bald for almost 2 years now and if I let my hair grow I don't seem to be losing anything else. I'd rather not wait until I'm out of my 20s to get something done.

trix1234

Rookie
Daps
Floyd been tricking us with fibres all along :mjlol:

I knew it was too good to be true for him to bounce back like that in just 3-4 months. And to think some of the posters on thecoli were fighting tooth and nail to claim that Floyd always had hair and was shaving because he wanted to :mjlol:

EDIT:
in all honesty, it still doesnt look too bad even without the fibres and touch-up. A bit thin, but still alright :ehh:

What are the best hair fibres to use for afro hair????

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
For the brehs that got it done.... did they tell you you have to take propecia or any other pills to not lose hair in the future, or are you good to go and done with the whole thing?
They say that the transplanted hair stays forever but if you not done balding then the hair you already have may leave and you may have to get a second transplant

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm sitting between a 2 - 3 right now, my thing is I'm 27 rocking a baldie and I keep seeing that you shouldn't get the procedure done too soon because you may experience more hair loss. Is that true? Are there ways to tell when you're done losing it?

I've been bald for almost 2 years now and if I let my hair grow I don't seem to be losing anything else. I'd rather not wait until I'm out of my 20s to get something done.
They advise you wait but you can get it done whenever and they’ll give you coverage in the spots you may go bald if you want just in case. Make that move now breh them prices going to keep shooting up

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Floyd been tricking us with fibres all along :mjlol:

I knew it was too good to be true for him to bounce back like that in just 3-4 months. And to think some of the posters on thecoli were fighting tooth and nail to claim that Floyd always had hair and was shaving because he wanted to :mjlol:

EDIT:
in all honesty, it still doesnt look too bad even without the fibres and touch-up. A bit thin, but still alright :ehh:

Toppix :heh:

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps

Binge watch EVERYTHING Derek has ever put out on hairloss FIRST.

Last edited:

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
They advise you wait but you can get it done whenever and they’ll give you coverage in the spots you may go bald if you want just in case. Make that move now breh them prices going to keep shooting up
Isn't the best route to get the procedure done and make sure they cover the area that hasn't yet balded too, what's the point of rocking a Norwood 2 waiting for it to transform into a Norwood 3 over the next 10 years...

I wanna enjoy my 30s with a Norwood 1.

So isn't best to stop the hair loss as soon as you discover it, then get the procedure and make sure they cover you for future balding and then have a regiment, from the shampoo to taking fin or Propecia or whatever forever.

I'm just asking for clarity.

My father been balding since his late 20s and my mother's hairline been jacked up since her late 20s too, but it's been slow and gradual for both, I can't wait for the Norwood reaper to get me breh, I gotta act now.

:mjcry:

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Isn't the best route to get the procedure done and make sure they cover the area that hasn't yet balded too, what's the point of rocking a Norwood 2 waiting for it to transform into a Norwood 3 over the next 10 years...

I wanna enjoy my 30s with a Norwood 1.

So isn't best to stop the hair loss as soon as you discover it, then get the procedure and make sure they cover you for future balding and then have a regiment, from the shampoo to taking fin or Propecia or whatever forever.

I'm just asking for clarity.

My father been balding since his late 20s and my mother's hairline been jacked up since her late 20s too, but it's been slow and gradual for both, I can't wait for the Norwood reaper to get me breh, I gotta act now.

:mjcry:
That’s what I said. That’s what they did for me,I was a Norwood 2-3 and tho I wasn’t balding in certain spots they put new hairs on top of old hairs just in case my balding started to go back more. A lot of people don’t wanna take those medicines that save hair so that part is completely up to you. But yes if you are a higher Norwood or whatever Norwood you are just tell them you want hair grafts in places you already have for coverage just in case your balding isn’t done,not a 100% guarantee it will stop it all but it’s worth a shot. Again I just did this April 24th

And yea it’s best to act now because those prices are going up fareal they saying Asli is up to 5K depending on level of baldness now,they just was at 1700 for any level 2 months ago

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Can you brehs still get into Turkey?

It's on the UK red list, so we can't go yet :francis::mjcry: