FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Floyd been tricking us with fibres all along :mjlol:

I knew it was too good to be true for him to bounce back like that in just 3-4 months. And to think some of the posters on thecoli were fighting tooth and nail to claim that Floyd always had hair and was shaving because he wanted to :mjlol:

EDIT:
in all honesty, it still doesnt look too bad even without the fibres and touch-up. A bit thin, but still alright :ehh:

Last edited:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Floyd been tricking us with fibres all along :mjlol:

I knew it was too good to be true for him to bounce back like that in just 3-4 months. And to think some of the posters on thecoli were fighting tooth and nail to claim that Floyd always had hair and was shaving because he wanted to :mjlol:

EDIT:
in all honesty, it still doesnt look too bad even without the fibres and touch-up. A bit thin, but still alright :ehh:

Yea but those fibers got him looking A1

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Brehs who got this? Did y'all let the thinning parts completely fall out first? I've had the George Jefferson forming for a while, but i think this the last year I'ma be able to disguise it with fibers.

Been saving for this though, think I'ma make that trip this fall.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Brehs who got this? Did y'all let the thinning parts completely fall out first? I've had the George Jefferson forming for a while, but i think this the last year I'ma be able to disguise it with fibers.

Been saving for this though, think I'ma make that trip this fall.
Just got mines 12 days ago,you need to get it ASAP if you asking about it

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
How much it run you all together? Are you stuck in the house? Can you wear a hat? I'm working on getting a new job and don't think I would be able to take an extended amount of time off too soon.
Well when I started my consultation with them their price was still 1700,they’ve went up now to 2500

So for me altogether it was about 2200-2300 because I ended up getting the prp treatment twice which was 100 a piece had to take a Covid test to get back home which was another 100,then I got the pascorbine treatment which was also a 100 and then money spent on food for the 4 days I was there and in the airport’s was about 200. Your going to spend a bit more due to their price starting off at 2500.

I took off work so no I’m not wearing hats yet they say after 10-14 days you can start wearing hats but I gonna wait a month,you not stuck in the house really because once the scabs fall off it looks like you just got a really low cut,though it’s uneven in some places,it’s when the shedding begins is when guys put the hat on or use fibers to cover their head up.

So I still go to the stores or mall with no hat because like I said the stage I’m at it looks just like a low cut and frankly I don’t care

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Well when I started my consultation with them their price was still 1700,they’ve went up now to 2500

So for me altogether it was about 2200-2300 because I ended up getting the prp treatment twice which was 100 a piece had to take a Covid test to get back home which was another 100,then I got the pascorbine treatment which was also a 100 and then money spent on food for the 4 days I was there and in the airport’s was about 200. Your going to spend a bit more due to their price starting off at 2500.

I took off work so no I’m not wearing hats yet they say after 10-14 days you can start wearing hats but I gonna wait a month,you not stuck in the house really because once the scabs fall off it looks like you just got a really low cut,though it’s uneven in some places,it’s when the shedding begins is when guys put the hat on or use fibers to cover their head up.

So I still go to the stores or mall with no hat because like I said the stage I’m at it looks just like a low cut and frankly I don’t care
:ehh:even with the increase, that's not bad. Is the donor spot super noticeable?

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:ehh:even with the increase, that's not bad. Is the donor spot super noticeable?
See that’s the thing,first question is how does your hair grow? Has it always been thin and grow slow? Or is it thick and grows fast,like if you ever tried growing a Afro are you the guy that 3-4months goes by and you got a Ben Wallace Afro? Or are you the guy that look like he still got a taper haircut 3-4 months? Your donor grows back off how your hair has always grown. My hair is thick and grows fast so my donor is recovering pretty well

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
See that’s the thing,first question is how does your hair grow? Has it always been thin and grow slow? Or is it thick and grows fast,like if you ever tried growing a Afro are you the guy that 3-4months goes by and you got a Ben Wallace Afro? Or are you the guy that look like he still got a taper haircut 3-4 months? Your donor grows back off how your hair has always grown. My hair is thick and grows fast so my donor is recovering pretty well
So I could get my long hair byke. :mjcry::wow:

What about where they take it from? Is that very noticable?

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
good to see brehs pass the knowledge off:jawalrus:

My tenure as FUE sensei has passed like the setting sun as brehs recently returned from their travels to Turkey supplant me as the new teachers with their updated knowledge.
:wow:
:russ: Yessir you are the Coli goat when it comes to this method :wow:

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So I could get my long hair byke. :mjcry::wow:

What about where they take it from? Is that very noticable?
Yes that’s the donor area I was talking about it’s very noticeable at first but depending on how thick and fast your hair grows it could start blending in with the rest of your hair within a week or two or a month or two again it all depends on how fast your hair grows and how thick your hair is

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
an-infographic-of-the-norwood-scale.jpg

If guys don't post before and after pics, yall should at least tell us what Norwood scale you're on.