FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
the itching is no joke. I didn’t have any pain afterwards though...just a little swelling.

claritin is your best friend for the itching
Damn idk then those nerves tryna fight back was a bit painful and I got headaches from time to time. How long did it take for your scabs to all fall off?

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@Liu Kang asked if there have been cases where guys have fukked up and I just now remember this one breh that I subscribe to on YT who went to Asli Tarcan as well...

I’m not sure if he just has slow growth or if his follicles didn’t take as well or if he did something wrong or what

His 7 month isn’t great at all... compare his 7 month to this guy’s... both went to Asli Tarcan.

and my 4 month is on par with ^ his 7 month. so results will definitely vary. I do think the breh in the first video will come out ok, maybe it’s just slow for him.

I drunk smartwater (antioxidant) a lot, and took fish oil and a multivitamin that contains biotin, saw palmetto and a bunch of other shyt once a day for the first 4 months.

No I don’t think these guys do anything wrong like as I’m starting to learn more and more about this procedure at least for the Turkish places they hope and want for you to have a thick strong and healthy donor meaning strong thick hair,like these brothers they state they had thin hair that’s already putting you at a disadvantage because that’s exactly how your transplanted hairs are going to grow back.... thin which is why they not too happy with their results,check out most of the guys who have GREAT results their hair even though balding the donor shows that they had thick strong healthy hair,the thicker and stronger your hair is the better the results will be. The first thing these places check for is how strong that donor is and how thick your hair is,because that’s the only thing that can determine how good the surgery will be

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Mayweather needs to leave his hair and beard to grow for at least 3 months damn.

He'd look way better with the mini fro and small stubble beard (think Teddy Pendergrass /Marvin Gaye)... But he's not letting it grow out, coz he's too eager to style it, have it shaped out and stunt.

I don't blame him, if my hairline was restored from the shadow realm, the thought of waiting another 3-4 months again to really start stunting would probably be too hard. But don't be surprised to see Floyd disappear for a while and come out with a whole Kobe fro :wow:

Also in that terrible podcast, he dropped some real gems, he said soaked the game up from jews/whites... And kept reiterating having a TEAM. From Al Haymon, to Ellery to Mayweather Snr, boxing ring and in business he had a much TEAM.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Mayweather needs to leave his hair and beard to grow for at least 3 months damn.

He'd look way better with the mini fro and small stubble beard (think Teddy Pendergrass /Marvin Gaye)... But he's not letting it grow out, coz he's too eager to style it, have it shaped out and stunt.

I don't blame him, if my hairline was restored from the shadow realm, the thought of waiting another 3-4 months again to really start stunting would probably be too hard. But don't be surprised to see Floyd disappear for a while and come out with a whole Kobe fro :wow:

Also in that terrible podcast, he dropped some real gems, he said soaked the game up from jews/whites... And kept reiterating having a TEAM. From Al Haymon, to Ellery to Mayweather Snr, boxing ring and in business he had a much TEAM.
Yea you supposed to wait 6-7 months before putting clippers and any kind of cutting tool on ya head,I believe Mayweather is now at month 4-5 he said that’s long enough haha but they say after 10 days those transplants are in there for good,I guess they just want to be on the safe side and have you wait before you cut ya hair

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Mines failed honestly :mjcry:. I am at 7 and a half month I dont think its going to get better..

With a short cut it looks great. Basically I need to get a low cut every two weeks.

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea you supposed to wait 6-7 months before putting clippers and any kind of cutting tool on ya head,I believe Mayweather is now at month 4-5 he said that’s long enough haha but they say after 10 days those transplants are in there for good,I guess they just want to be on the safe side and have you wait before you cut ya hair

Lebron must be looking at all these nikkas like :sadbron:

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Lebron must be looking at all these nikkas like :sadbron:
Lebron did the wrong method he got a FUT,this hair transplant stuff hadn’t fully developed yet and he tore his head getting FUT’s. The FUE method is what’s working for guys and his donor area is too far gone for one now.