FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
screenshot_20210412-134653_instagram-jpg.2469001

Future needs to start planning that trip to Turkey. He's been wearing caps 24/7 since late last year and now I know why. Breh's top is thinning badly and approaching Lil Wayne status with those dreads :huhldup:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
His donor fukked
Doesn't really matter if the crown comes in and he just bald fades for life, a bald fade on the sides > bald. I naturally have a high hairline and larger forehead space (Nigerian, think Andre/Rotimi on Power). I fade mad sides/temples 90% of time anyway to make my line appear lower/not as high so really when corners start back pedaling I'll get the procedure and not care really if they take everything from the neck to the top of the ears, they won;t but I fade the vast majority of that anyway.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Doesn't really matter if the crown comes in and he just bald fades for life, a bald fade on the sides > bald. I naturally have a high hairline and larger forehead space (Nigerian, think Andre/Rotimi on Power). I fade mad sides/temples 90% of time anyway to make my line appear lower/not as high so really when corners start back pedaling I'll get the procedure and not care really if they take everything from the neck to the top of the ears, they won;t but I fade the vast majority of that anyway.
Nah man point of a hair transplant is to have that thang looking back like it did in the elementary pictures,I can’t get with it if I can’t be back all the way back A1

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Nah man point of a hair transplant is to have that thang looking back like it did in the elementary pictures,I can’t get with it if I can’t be back all the way back A1

Aye more power to you I'll take a permanent bald fade over a permanent baldie.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
gotta be realistic with expectations man. You dont have a bottomless supply of follicles. Also people bald at different rates and patterns. If your whole top is gone by the time you get a transplant then you're selling yourself dreams if you think the bounce back is gonna be you back when you were 10 :francis:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
gotta be realistic with expectations man. You dont have a bottomless supply of follicles. Also people bald at different rates and patterns. If your whole top is gone by the time you get a transplant then you're selling yourself dreams if you think the bounce back is gonna be you back when you were 10 :francis:
Nah I’m good,I’m just speaking in general