FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lebron did the wrong method he got a FUT,this hair transplant stuff hadn’t fully developed yet and he tore his head getting FUT’s. The FUE method is what’s working for guys and his donor area is too far gone for one now.

Yep, and as you said there's no turning back for dude now. You hate to see it

There was a Tory Lanez article somewhere (will find it in a minute) and you could see his hairline was back but the middle was a mess. One of the hair transplant doctors was saying that you shouldn't JUST get the hair transplant done but you need to also marry that with taking the pills too because otherwise you could carry on experiencing normal hair loss in other areas

found it -

Probably less noticeable if you've got a bit of growth and you can just lay that shyt down with a brush

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yep, and as you said there's no turning back for dude now. You hate to see it

There was a Tory Lanez article somewhere (will find it in a minute) and you could see his hairline was back but the middle was a mess. One of the hair transplant doctors was saying that you shouldn't JUST get the hair transplant done but you need to also marry that with taking the pills too because otherwise you could carry on experiencing normal hair loss in other areas

found it -

Probably less noticeable if you've got a bit of growth and you can just lay that shyt down with a brush

Yep and also the thing with Tory Lanez is he’s only 28 meaning he got that at 26 and he wasn’t done balding yet so he continued to bald even after getting the procedure which they warn you to wait until your 30’s to get a procedure because your balding is done or close to done.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
One of the hair transplant doctors was saying that you shouldn't JUST get the hair transplant done but you need to also marry that with taking the pills too because otherwise you could carry on experiencing normal hair loss in other areas

95% of posters on this thread say you DON'T need to take finasteride for the non-transplanted hair. I wonder which method is accurate.

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep and also the thing with Tory Lanez is he’s only 28 meaning he got that at 26 and he wasn’t done balding yet so he continued to bald even after getting the procedure which they warn you to wait until your 30’s to get a procedure because your balding is done or close to done.

nah bruh, that's gotta be fake news

no way is balding done or close to done by mid-30s. That shyt gets progressively worse as you get older

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
95% of posters on this thread say you DON'T need to take finasteride for the non-transplanted hair. I wonder which method is accurate.

thing is nikkas is telling you what they're doing NOW. Ask them the question in 5yrs though and you may get a different answer..........

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Floyd shyt fresh. How much fukkin hair did Floyd have to get a full head of hair and a full beard? Lmao. Thinking about it now it’s kinda crazy.

using it for your beard in my opinion is a waste. i've got a friend who put some rogaine on that sh1t and within a couple months his shyt was fully connected and bushy

wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen the progress with my own eyes

Balla

Superstar
Daps
using it for your beard in my opinion is a waste. i've got a friend who put some rogaine on that sh1t and within a couple months his shyt was fully connected and bushy

wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen the progress with my own eyes
It just seems kind of odd that he had enough hair for both his head and beard.

Menna

All Star
Daps
I had my second FUT last Monday...The nerv regeneration pain around the sutures is unbarable woke me up at 4am few nights ago but they say its normal healing process. The doc in NYC got 3,100 graphs...1 Graph on average is 2.5 hairs (A graph has 1-4 hairs). I should be all set after this....I didn''t have male patter baldness I lost 50% of my hair after a relationship ended in my late 20's that invovled a death...Over 2-3 months after the relationship huge shock loss because I didn't handle the stress well. Only about 20% of the 50% loss grew back so I got the hair trasplants to go after that 30%...Today is day 9 after surgery I get the stiches out tomorrow. The doc did both FUT and FUE for 12k.... The first surgery 7 years ago was FUT only 2,000 Graphs it re set my hairline and set a good frame but I still had some patches of thining in the mid scalp I used those Topick fibers to fill it in when I was out in public never used the rogain stuff as I knew the hair loss was stress not genetic. The first Transplant with the fibers kept me going and got me to this point but the Pandemic is ending im single and by Late June/July should be g2g. The middle patches/thin area made me look like I was recovering from chemo. The doc reenforced the hairline andfilled in the thin areas and did alittle at the crown. If you do not need over 2,000 you can just get FUE but if you need like 2,500 Graphs+ you need the strip from back of head FUT.

The way it works is you have a donor area and a receipient area. If you see 60+ year olds you see they have hair that is in the back of their head that goes from ear to ear that stays till they die this si the donor area. The hair folicals is these area are NOT effected by DHT/Hormones that cause baldness so they take from this aread and put in the area where the hair folicals are effected the recipiant area. If you donor area from ear to ear in the back is thick you should be good to go. The doctor should use PRP treatment DURING the surgery to aid in healing you don't need to go after just let the shyt heal. A free cheap way to aid in healing and keep your hair healthy is 2-3 times a week a 15-20 minute scalp massage with a good hair oil (wait a month after surgery before you do this to not damage the transplanted graphs)...Thats it...Gets a good transplant or two and after it healed message your scalp 2-3 times a week. Best of luck......

Last edited:

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yes they say those new transplanted hairs stay forever,the old ones will fall out if they’re supposed to which is why it’s best to wait until your 30’s to get a hair transplant

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Why you think it failed?

It really depends, going by some brehs youtube video..it failed lol but if I am going by the growth chart I have seen online I'm on schedule.

3-6-9_months_hair_transplant_results_-growth.jpg

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
nah bruh, that's gotta be fake news

no way is balding done or close to done by mid-30s. That shyt gets progressively worse as you get older
Nah bro the thing is them 30’s is when it hit hard,the reason they say wait because if you get one in your 20’s it’s almost a 100% chance you gonna need a second one,because they can’t even tell the pattern you balding at due to you being so young.
By your 30’s you’ll see a pattern and the transplant doctors can catch it by adding more hair follicles over the ones you already have that may go

Real news bruh

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It really depends, going by some brehs youtube video..it failed lol but if I am going by the growth chart I have seen online I'm on schedule.

3-6-9_months_hair_transplant_results_-growth.jpg
That dude Denzel who everyone kind of anointed as the black hair transplant king of YouTube kept seeing results well into months 8-10 so you just gotta let the whole timeline play out bro. Yes most guys shyt boom the hardest months 3-5 but that’s not the case with everyone on YouTube. Two of the best ones shyt didn’t start looking super good until months 8-10