FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Balla

Superstar
Daps
So if you go to Turkey, can you go to a place in the States if you need help or something?

I seen a video where a guy who got his hair done in the States, say that if he had too many ingrown hairs or something he needed to go back to the doctor.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I’m over here now and just completed the procedure

Trips was long as hell but as long as you got all your shyt(Negative Covid test,Health Declaration form and visa) you good

They pick you up at the airport take you straight to the clinic for in person consultation,payment and bloodwork

Shoot you back to the hotel,tell you get some rest and eat breakfast the follow Morning then shoot you to Asli early,LONG DAY

You get to Asli and they bring you in to a room draw blood then a little after that they take you to another room and get to work:

First is the shots,now it’s two sets of shots,the back of the head and then the front.

Back of the head is first because after they numb you up that’s when they start getting hairs from the donor for the transplanted area.

The back shots pain tolerance 1-10 was about a 6 overall it’s a few that’s not gonna hurt at all then it’s a few that’s gonna sting like heck but overall it’s a 6 but they gonna pop you about 30 times man no lie

Now after they extract all the hairs which takes about 2-3 hours,they come talk to you and figure out how you want your hairline and also what they feel is best because they can tell if you are done balding or not,after they draw hairline out they lay you back down and they grab the scissors and start making holes for the transplanted hair to go in.

After that you eat lunch and they will try to make you eat it all especially the sugar parts because your losing a lot of blood and you also could go into shock which one guy did while we was there.

After lunch it’s back to the table now they will give you the last round of shots and that’s to the front now this set of shots was a 9 they all stung like hell,and they just boom boom boom boom with these ones for about 15-20 shots

Then they get right to work on the transplanted areas and this takes about 4-6 hours,and towards the end the anesthesia will start to wear off so you’ll feel some of it not much but just little pinches

After surgery they clean you up and bandage you and head to the front and a lot of people will be up there who just got surgery and or who just made it today and getting surgery tomorrow,then if you want you will get prp treatment,ozone therapy and some vitamin c thing which all added up to a extra 400 but it’s something you’ll need for sure after the trauma your head just went through and they will feed you again after surgery if you want

After that you’ll prolly stick around for another hour or so and wait for everyone who is heading back to the hotel to get finished you always go and leave in groups as it’s a lot of people from stateside with you.

Key points:

The food is Turkish kind of food they will serve you it’s not bad but won’t be what your used to.

Breakfast at the hotel was a plate of three different cheeses cucumbers tomatoes dates nuts and piece of Turkish salami,boiled egg,two pieces of bread with honey and strawberry jelly and bottled water actually was very decent,and I advise you to eat it all because it’s gonna be a long day.

Lunch was a piece of cake and a sugary croissant which they again will want you to eat to spike your sugar,a plate with potatoes,purple cabbage salad,Turkish soup,two egg roll type things with Turkish meat and rice a potato salad type of deal and bread and they will try to have you eat it all because it’s about to be a long stretch putting those hairs in. Also a cup of water and Pepsi as many refills as you want.

People go into shock,this is a serious procedure people really don’t mention it but it is you lose a lot of blood and the anesthesia is not American so they know things can go wrong because they come and check your blood IV and heart beat every ten minutes it seems,like I said a dude I was with went into shock so this is serious and it’s not for everyone you gotta have some nuts to do this of some type.

The traveling there is a hassle especially if you have layovers in another country,these people are for one rude lol they don’t like us and it’s rare to find a nice person be ready for anything some people got stuck on they way to Asli and one dude who made it this time said he got sent back home two weeks ago so be ready for anything if you land in the wrong country and any country at this time is wrong because it’s their rules.

Asli Tarcan as a whole are very nice and they accommodate you very well from their place to the hotel they put you in,like some people said they come off as too nice but regardless whatever you want you get so I definitely approve to go to them,but again the surgery is not simple it’s a long tiring,at some points painful and could turn serious for you if you not relaxed and just chilled out and ate right.

It’s some things I’m leaving out and it’s a long read but it’s all necessary if you got any questions let me know.

Im not tryna scare nobody off but nobody kicked it this real and broke it all the way down be prepared for any and everything if you decide to go over there at this time(Covid)

Last edited:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps

Trips was long as hell but as long as you got all your shyt(Negative Covid test,Health Declaration form and visa) you good

They pick you up at the airport take you straight to the clinic for in person consultation,payment and bloodwork

Shoot you back to the hotel,tell you get some rest and eat breakfast the follow Morning then shoot you to Asli early,LONG DAY

You get to Asli and they bring you in to a room draw blood then a little after that they take you to another room and get to work:

First is the shots,now it’s two sets of shots,the back of the head and then the front.

Back of the head is first because after they numb you up that’s when they start getting hairs from the donor for the transplanted area.

The back shots pain tolerance 1-10 was about a 6 overall it’s a few that’s not gonna hurt at all then it’s a few that’s gonna sting like heck but overall it’s a 6 but they gonna pop you about 30 times man no lie

Now after they extract all the hairs which takes about 2-3 hours,they come talk to you and figure out how you want your hairline and also what they feel is best because they can tell if you are done balding or not,after they draw hairline out they lay you back down and they grab the scissors and start making holes for the transplanted hair to go in.

After that you eat lunch and they will try to make you eat it all especially the sugar parts because your losing a lot of blood and you also could go into shock which one guy did while we was there.

After lunch it’s back to the table now they will give you the last round of shots and that’s to the front now this set of shots was a 9 they all stung like hell,and they just boom boom boom boom with these ones for about 15-20 shots

Then they get right to work on the transplanted areas and this takes about 4-6 hours,and towards the end the anesthesia will start to wear off so you’ll feel some of it not much but just little pinches

After surgery they clean you up and bandage you and head to the front and a lot of people will be up there who just got surgery and or who just made it today and getting surgery tomorrow,then if you want you will get prp treatment,ozone therapy and some vitamin c thing which all added up to a extra 400 but it’s something you’ll need for sure after the trauma your head just went through and they will feed you again after surgery if you want

After that you’ll prolly stick around for another hour or so and wait for everyone who is heading back to the hotel to get finished you always go and leave in groups as it’s a lot of people from stateside with you.

Key points:

The food is Turkish kind of food they will serve you it’s not bad but won’t be what your used to.

Breakfast at the hotel was a plate of three different cheeses cucumbers tomatoes dates nuts and piece of Turkish salami,boiled egg,two pieces of bread with honey and strawberry jelly and bottled water actually was very decent,and I advise you to eat it all because it’s gonna be a long day.

Lunch was a piece of cake and a sugary croissant which they again will want you to eat to spike your sugar,a plate with potatoes,purple cabbage salad,Turkish soup,two egg roll type things with Turkish meat and rice a potato salad type of deal and bread and they will try to have you eat it all because it’s about to be a long stretch putting those hairs in. Also a cup of water and Pepsi as many refills as you want.

People go into shock,this is a serious procedure people really don’t mention it but it is you lose a lot of blood and the anesthesia is not American so they know things can go wrong because they come and check your blood IV and heart beat every ten minutes it seems,like I said a dude I was with went into shock so this is serious and it’s not for everyone you gotta have some nuts to do this of some type.

The traveling there is a hassle especially if you have layovers in another country,these people are for one rude lol they don’t like us and it’s rare to find a nice person be ready for anything some people got stuck on they way to Asli and one dude who made it this time said he got sent back home two weeks ago so be ready for anything if you land in the wrong country and any country at this time is wrong because it’s their rules.

Asli Tarcan as a whole are very nice and they accommodate you very well from their place to the hotel they put you in,like some people said they come off as too nice but regardless whatever you want you get so I definitely approve to go to them,but again the surgery is not simple it’s a long tiring,at some points painful and could turn serious for you if you not relaxed and just chilled out and ate right.

It’s some things I’m leaving out and it’s a long read but it’s all necessary if you got any questions let me know.

Im not tryna scare nobody off but nobody kicked it this real and broke it all the way down be prepared for any and everything if you decide to go over there at this time(Covid)
appreciate the detailed report :ehh:
Goodluck with the recovery and I wish you many more follicles :salute:

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
appreciate the detailed report :ehh:
Goodluck with the recovery and I wish you many more follicles :salute:
Oh yea no doubt my man,and appreciate it,it’s a lot of people out here from the states daily they prices already have jumped up Dudes better get out here quick before these prices be damn near at state prices

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.

Key points:

Where did you get your Health Declaration?

Would a Passport suffice over a visa?

Did you have to book the flight before you scheduled your appt?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Key points:

now you 6 foot with the new hairline :wow:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So if you go to Turkey, can you go to a place in the States if you need help or something?

I seen a video where a guy who got his hair done in the States, say that if he had too many ingrown hairs or something he needed to go back to the doctor.

Thing about the USA rarely a doctor will do a few with 6,000 plus graphs but they will in turkey . Plus turkey is mad cheaper

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Thing about the USA rarely a doctor will do a few with 6,000 plus graphs but they will in turkey . Plus turkey is mad cheaper
Yea over in Turkey they giving hella grafts out for the lows,definitely the move for now if you want a hair transplant for sure,just gotta be careful and make sure you can get over there

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Day 7

Listen ima keep it 100 this ain’t no joke man it’s a lot of pain afterwards lol them nerves tryna fight back to life is super painful especially in the back of the head,lots of headaches,itching and pain constantly.

Other than that everything else is on track and going smooth

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Day 7

Listen ima keep it 100 this ain’t no joke man it’s a lot of pain afterwards lol them nerves tryna fight back to life is super painful especially in the back of the head,lots of headaches,itching and pain constantly.

Do you work remotely?

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Day 7

End result is goona be worth it tho :blessed:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Day 7

Resist itching, the scissor cut in a couple months gonna have you feeling god like

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Day 7

the itching is no joke. I didn’t have any pain afterwards though...just a little swelling.

claritin is your best friend for the itching