FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
after 24 hrs

Untitled.jpg

I can't shave for 5 days as you can see on the side my flabby and sick follicles that pop up as I haven't shaved now for a few days

The potential for a GOAT level comeback is there :ehh:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
@YaThreadFloppedB! How is the density progress going? I dont want to be too impatient but its taking time to fill in the back. Looks like I am going to get a cut every two weeks to maintain it.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
@YaThreadFloppedB! How is the density progress going? I dont want to be too impatient but its taking time to fill in the back. Looks like I am going to get a cut every two weeks to maintain it.
seems like crown and donor are always the last to fill in for everyone.

It’s going well, but like i’ve been preaching since the start of this, u gotta be patient... hair has a life cycle. Sometimes you won’t see changes month to month and then you wake up on a random Tuesday a week later like :ohhh:

A couple weeks ago i started using something called Amla (in addition to jamaican black castor oil) that I think i’m liking. I picked up from my local organic market... it looks like
Unsee.co - Unsee Private Image Hosting

if u google “amla hair benefits” you’ll see why I co-sign this. Of course my hair could just be naturally filling in from the operation too but amla certainly doesnt hurt. You can prolly find this on Amazon too

————

next week will be 8 months for me and I didn’t get a hair cut at all during month 7

Maybe i’ll post a just shy of 8 month picture tonight if I can remember.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I just got cut and my hairline ain't where I want it. I just need a minor adjustment to get that perfect line. No balding or anything over here.

Gonna look into this. Is everybody hitting up turkey?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
seems like crown and donor are always the last to fill in for everyone.

It’s going well, but like i’ve been preaching since the start of this, u gotta be patient... hair has a life cycle. Sometimes you won’t see changes month to month and then you wake up on a random Tuesday a week later like :ohhh:

A couple weeks ago i started using something called Amla (in addition to jamaican black castor oil) that I think i’m liking. I picked up from my local organic market... it looks like
Unsee.co - Unsee Private Image Hosting

if u google “amla hair benefits” you’ll see why I co-sign this. Of course my hair could just be naturally filling in from the operation too but amla certainly doesnt hurt. You can prolly find this on Amazon too

————

next week will be 8 months for me and I didn’t get a hair cut at all during month 7

Maybe i’ll post a just shy of 8 month picture tonight if I can remember.

where'd you buy amla?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Wow

Any more updates?

upload_2021-4-6_8-57-39.png

I still have one more session, just shaving like every two days, we are back in lockdown for a month so don't know when I can get my third session. Then going to work on building up my donor hair for fue later this year[/spoiler]

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia

I still have one more session, just shaving like every two days, we are back in lockdown for a month so don't know when I can get my third session. Then going to work on building up my donor hair for fue later this year[/spoiler]

this looks good just the way it is but it’s just a picture

edit

no homo

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
5SRnRfx.jpg

This is what I am looking like 14 days in? I still have a lot of soap marks, still some scabs but I have been careful not to go to hard.. but the light part is my new hairline. The Dark part is where my hairline was before the transplant.. I hope I am one of the percentage that don't shed :mjcry::sadcam:.

Back of my head still look wild as fukk, itching comes and goes. I also spoke too soon, I do have bumps in the donor area. I am heavy on bump patrol right now.

My hairline is lower than what I was actually born with me but I got a big forehad so this one fits me perfectly :wow:.

I ended up getting 5000 grafts. I have bigforehead lol.

I am probably not getting a hair cut until next year, so I will be stuck in the house n gym focusing on other shyt.

Right now I am taking one biotin pill a day. Imma wait another two weeks before I do a hardwash.

My plan is to do Minoxil/Jamaican Castor oil/biotin n healthy eating.. if by month 4 I can rock a low cut, I will honestly be satisfied.

Update :lupe:

Edit: I just seen your update on the last page.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I just hit month 7. No really noticeable growth between 6 to 7 but if I get a cut every two weeks, I will look fine. I definitely can't grow it out yet lol.