FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
does minox works for hairline ?
It works, depending on how dead the follicles at that area are. If they are "miniaturized" as in "still alive but look like fuzz hair". then minox can strengthen those follicles and help them grow produce thicker hair. No guarantees though because there are many factors at play: genetics, age, diet, etc.

I had a bunch of hair which I had been growing since late September last year. The only issue I had was density in the hairline area and temples (and having a naturally huge forehead :mjcry:). I decided to cut it this week. I am rocking the Kobe right now.

The best results from minox + fin happen when you catch your balding early instead of being in denial. Most people use this medication combo in panic mode as a last resort when their balding is almost beyond repairs. That is why you have many unsatisfied users who will blame it for anything and claim their erectile quality dropped because of it when its most likely the stress and anxiety from the balding that did.

I've used both since 2017. Never experienced any side effects like a some claim to have. That was the same year It had hit me that "Oh shyt, I really am balding :damn:". before that I was very ignorant to it and almost unaware of it because of the naturally big forehead.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
It works, depending on how dead the follicles at that area are. If they are "miniaturized" as in "still alive but look like fuzz hair". then minox can strengthen those follicles and help them grow produce thicker hair. No guarantees though because there are many factors at play: genetics, age, diet, etc.

I had a bunch of hair which I had been growing since late September last year. The only issue I had was density in the hairline area and temples (and having a naturally huge forehead :mjcry:). I decided to cut it this week. I am rocking the Kobe right now.

The best results from minox + fin happen when you catch your balding early instead of being in denial. Most people use this medication combo in panic mode as a last resort when their balding is almost beyond repairs. That is why you have many unsatisfied users who will blame it for anything and claim their erectile quality dropped because of it when its most likely the stress and anxiety from the balding that did.

I've used both since 2017. Never experienced any side effects like a some claim to have. That was the same year It had hit me that "Oh shyt, I really am balding :damn:". before that I was very ignorant to it and almost unaware of it because of the naturally big forehead.
Thank god u still got turkey as a last resort

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Nah, I'd rather start again after the transplant, when I have a good idea of the extent of the balding.

I mean i feel you but you not worried about a transplant not giving you full density back if your loss is too much?

A transplant only gonna give you so much back.

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
My day is almost upon us Brehs...

I'm scheduled to get my procedure done on 1/29 by Dr. Mohebi in Encino, CA. It'll be like 1100-1400 grafts, all for the hairline and corners. Honestly, my shyt isn't even bad, but I want my shyt on Paul George's level. I model and act, so I need my shyt as perfect as possible. I had lots of crown balding like 5 years ago, but I've been on Fin and Rogaine since then, and my shyt has filled in real nice and dark. This FUE is just the final touch.

I decided on Mohebi because I didn't want to go overseas during the pandemic, and he's worked on some celebs. He did Kenny Lofton, and he wants me as Breh to do a video after and shout out his spot, but I won't lol. I feel very comfortable with him because he did a free trial transplant on me to test if I'd keloid (I got a keloid on my ear in high school from piercing it). We waited 4 months after that trial transplant to see if anything developed, and nothing happened, so I'm good. Him recommending we do the trial is what sold me. I met with other doctors but didn't get the calm cool vibe he was giving off.

Shoutout to all the Brehs hooking their hairlines up.
Thanks for the review. I’m 27 but always had a mature hairline

Hopefully when the time comes for me he’ll still be doing the procedure

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Thanks for the review. I’m 27 but always had a mature hairline

Hopefully when the time comes for me he’ll still be doing the procedure
:comeon: There ain't no such thing as a mature hairline. That's cac speak for "im receding, but it aint that bad :lupe:". Basically a term for brehs who are in denial. Hairloss is hairloss, no matter how small, slow or fast it occurs. Some people recede a little then stop for many years and then recede again later in life.....other recede all the way in one go.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
wonder where the GOAT tom brady went, man be looking 25 still
I think Tom Brady is receiving Stem Cell rejuvenation that isn't even available to regular people thanks to his connection to Robert Kraft.

He obviously has the best of everything in the world (skin care, diet, athlete etc)... But people at THAT level have things that aren't even approved that they take that's been tested on animals and humans in "3rd world" places you'd never even imagine.

Mr. Glass

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I think Tom Brady is receiving Stem Cell rejuvenation that isn't even available to regular people thanks to his connection to Robert Kraft.

He obviously has the best of everything in the world (skin care, diet, athlete etc)... But people at THAT level have things that aren't even approved that they take that's been tested on animals and humans in "3rd world" places you'd never even imagine.

I think there's a pic of him from years ago coming out of a hair transplant spot in NY. I think the paparazzi snapped it.