FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Nope it stays

breh hoping you could provide additional feedback on this smp shyt :lupe:

my barber just got certified to do this and was telling me while I was getting a cut today. You think it’s worth it so far? He showed me pics and shyt looks legit but he’s only done 6 people so far. He said he could charge 3500 but he only charge me 2500. Is that a good deal?

I know my issue with hair growth is internal cuz of the 10 years of antibiotics I been on and accutane back in the day and my hair improved a bit with a cleanse but I don’t have time to do all that shyt especially if this smp thing looks like the real thing

I know I can google but I trust my coli brehs :salute:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
breh hoping you could provide additional feedback on this smp shyt :lupe:

my barber just got certified to do this and was telling me while I was getting a cut today. You think it’s worth it so far? He showed me pics and shyt looks legit but he’s only done 6 people so far. He said he could charge 3500 but he only charge me 2500. Is that a good deal?

I know my issue with hair growth is internal cuz of the 10 years of antibiotics I been on and accutane back in the day and my hair improved a bit with a cleanse but I don’t have time to do all that shyt especially if this smp thing looks like the real thing

I know I can google but I trust my coli brehs :salute:

I had my first session done on wednesday, usually its 3 sessions so I still have a few more to go, first session is really just to see how you react to the pigments etc. while second is where most of the magic is done. Some people use it just to add density some get a full hairline, or people with alpoceia get it done some look fake as hell some look natural. I did my research and went to the best person in my city. I'm still doing fue so I just did it to add density as my donor area is mad weak

everyone says I look way better but they can't put their finger on what I did :heh:.

before
Photo-2021-03-13-9-15-37-AM.png

Photo-2021-03-13-9-13-54-AM.png

I still have two more sessions to go

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I had my first session done on wednesday, usually its 3 sessions so I still have a few more to go, first session is really just to see how you react to the pigments etc. while second is where most of the magic is done. Some people use it just to add density some get a full hairline, or people with alpoceia get it done some look fake as hell some look natural. I did my research and went to the best person in my city. I'm still doing fue so I just did it to add density as my donor area is mad weak

everyone says I look way better but they can't put their finger on what I did :heh:.

before

Wow looks nice

Balla

Superstar
Daps

before

shyt looking fresh breh. Don’t forget to show us the final results. How much they charge you a session?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
shyt looking fresh breh. Don’t forget to show us the final results. How much they charge you a session?

will do breh :salute:
all depends on how much you need, my norwood was :picard: a norwood 6. It's around 1,000 a session but this is cdn so like 700 usd. And again I went with the best of the best

will post again after my second session. I went with the "natural way". At first I was like :lupe: LIke i literally went to work tuesday, took wednesday off and went back thursday. And people were like you look different but couldn't put their finger on it. My sister said you look so much better now why do I go bald

And then will get my fue in like 3 months but now less grafts as i needed like 7,500 before :hhh::picard:

then the cypher will be complete:smugdraper:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
will do breh :salute:
all depends on how much you need, my norwood was :picard: a norwood 6. It's around 1,000 a session but this is cdn so like 700 usd. And again I went with the best of the best

will post again after my second session. I went with the "natural way". At first I was like :lupe: LIke i literally went to work tuesday, took wednesday off and went back thursday. And people were like you look different but couldn't put their finger on it. My sister said you look so much better now why do I go bald

And then will get my fue in like 3 months but now less grafts as i needed like 7,500 before :hhh::picard:

then the cypher will be complete:smugdraper:
Yeah after looking at before and afters on different sites, the SMP always looks better than a baldy.

It’s like even if you put just a little bit, it makes a world of difference to your look.

Good shyt on getting it done breh.

:myman::myman: