FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Officially month 5. Looking at other youtube videos, I am currently right along. Heading into month 6 so I can get my second haircut since now I can officially touch the transplant side. I will like to get everything evened out. I want to start dating and inviting women over lol.

i hit my 6 month on Feb 10th. i’m almost ready to hit the dating scene:wow:
Is anyone ever going to post pics :feedme:
this is 2 weeks and 1 day after a haircut. I went to Asli Tarcan back in August. So 6 months post procedure

my top was basically gone:no: . my hairline was demolished:weirdo:. my confidence shattered:palm:

honestly I think my results are fast for only 6 months. i’m basically only waiting for a little more thickness behind my hairline and i’m good. I think i’ll get there by month 8.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps

this is 2 weeks and 1 day after a haircut. I went to Asli Tarcan back in August. So 6 months post procedure

my top was basically gone:no: . my hairline was demolished:weirdo:. my confidence shattered:palm:

honestly I think my results are fast for only 6 months. i’m basically only waiting for a little more thickness behind my hairline and i’m good. I think i’ll get there by month 8.

Damn bro, you backkk....Thats my main concern right now :mjcry:. The hair behind the hairline is not filling up as quickly as I would like it to be. I am hoping to see major progress on that end this month. how was the progress from 5 to 6 growth wise in that area?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

dap + rep.
Curious tho, did you post a before pic?

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Damn bro, you backkk....Thats my main concern right now :mjcry:. The hair behind the hairline is not filling up as quickly as I would like it to be. I am hoping to see major progress on that end this month. how was the progress from 5 to 6 growth wise in that area?
months 4-5 I don’t think there was much difference, but 5 1/2 months to 6 months I felt like I made a leap as far as thickening up. My donor has been getting better as well the last few weeks.

I mainly just use Jamaican Black Castor Oil and wash/conditioner my hair once a week. twice at most.

dap + rep.
Curious tho, did you post a before pic?

shouts out to Asli :biggrin:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
months 4-5 I don’t think there was much difference, but 5 1/2 months to 6 months I felt like I made a leap as far as thickening up. My donor has been getting better as well the last few weeks.

I mainly just use Jamaican Black Castor Oil and wash/conditioner my hair once a week. twice at most.

oh wow. Yea he brought you back from the dead. :wow:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

wow wow wow breh
its night and day tbh

Mega

Superstar
Daps

Yoooo...:ohhh:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
This ish got me thinkin of pulling the trigger but I still think my issue is internal. Didn’t start having hair issues until I started taking all this dermatologist bullshyt from age 20-28.

• Dap
Reactions: AVO

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps

:wow: that transformation