FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

waltthizzney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hit my 6 month on Feb 10th. i’m almost ready to hit the dating scene:wow:

this is 2 weeks and 1 day after a haircut. I went to Asli Tarcan back in August. So 6 months post procedure

my top was basically gone:no: . my hairline was demolished:weirdo:. my confidence shattered:palm:

honestly I think my results are fast for only 6 months. i’m basically only waiting for a little more thickness behind my hairline and i’m good. I think i’ll get there by month 8.

if you keep your hair as a 1 or 2 buzz, is it basically unnoticeable at 6 months?

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
did they over harvest? who did you go to?

Asli, yeah, I got over harvested on my left side. right side bounced back well. Common complain from a lot of people is how they over harvest you on one side of your head. Basically if I get a short cut, it's not noticeable but when I grow it out. Its very obvious. At this point, my hair cut will be limited to fading the sides up.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
if you keep your hair as a 1 or 2 buzz, is it basically unnoticeable at 6 months?
depends on how your hair is progressing along. I get a 1 1/2 and its unnoticeable. Also, my barber has been with me throughout my journey so he know how to blend if there are some thin spots. 6 months is only halfway there and i’m pretty happy already

I’m getting a cut on saturday, I may upload a pic this weekend

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Officially put the minox & fin down yesterday. Decided that its time to let this balding progress naturally and see how far it goes :francis:

Maybe by end of the year i'll have a good idea of how eligible I am for a transplant :lupe:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Asli, yeah, I got over harvested on my left side. right side bounced back well. Common complain from a lot of people is how they over harvest you on one side of your head. Basically if I get a short cut, it's not noticeable but when I grow it out. Its very obvious. At this point, my hair cut will be limited to fading the sides up.

yea I seen a dude on YouTube who just came from Asil and they took 4700 to fill his temples. He said hair of instanbul quoted him 3k grafs and some American place quoted him 2k.

crazy thing is his paperwork says they took 6200 :merchant:

but they are claiming that’s a mistake. :stopitslime:

shyt like that makes me weary.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
its been 4 years of spraying my scalp and popping the pill...hanging on by a thread. Im just tired of it all now. fukk it, from now on if it aint a transplant I dont want it.

I mean, you gonna have to be on fin anyway to stop the rest of ya hair from falling out, even after the transplant, unless you wanna look like LeBron or Tory Lanez.

might as well stay on it so ya shyt is stable.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Officially put the minox & fin down yesterday. Decided that its time to let this balding progress naturally and see how far it goes :francis:

Maybe by end of the year i'll have a good idea of how eligible I am for a transplant :lupe:

Do you think maybe you wanna try adding a dermaroller 1-2x a week?

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

Daps
Do you think maybe you wanna try adding a dermaroller 1-2x a week?
I've done that, many many times. It actually never helped me much outside of causing my scalp to itch and be full of scabs. Im not saying minox & fin didnt work for me. It did. Im just tired of the routine. Its been 4 years now.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

Daps
I mean, you gonna have to be on fin anyway to stop the rest of ya hair from falling out, even after the transplant, unless you wanna look like LeBron or Tory Lanez.

might as well stay on it so ya shyt is stable.
Nah, I'd rather start again after the transplant, when I have a good idea of the extent of the balding.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

i seen on youtube that minox works
worked for my friend
he has hair now..been using it 6 months plus hair roller