FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Current situation at month 5.. Not worrying about the sides..they are back. Left side side came quick...right side is matching.

tDffhjp.jpg

Guess I need to be more patient lol. January 2.. I did not have that much hair on the line..and one of the sides was just starting to grow in. Hopefully it fills out a lot this month. My hair cut is in a month. Just going to have my barber have eveything matching the front should look decent from the front.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Current situation at month 5.. Not worrying about the sides..they are back. Left side side came quick...right side is matching.

tDffhjp.jpg

Guess I need to be more patient lol. January 2.. I did not have that much hair on the line..and one of the sides was just starting to grow in. Hopefully it fills out a lot this month. My hair cut is in a month. Just going to have my barber have eveything matching the front should look decent from the front.

your original recession wasn't that bad. At least you had some hair on top before the transplant :ehh:

scared me a lil bit when I was scrolling half-way through that pic. I thought that was me :mjlol:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
your original recession wasn't that bad. At least you had some hair on top before the transplant :ehh:

scared me a lil bit when I was scrolling half-way through that pic. I thought that was me :mjlol:

:hubie: it was bad :mjlol:. My barber says the same thing but I don't believe it. I have been rocking a bald head for the past 6-7 years. My hair started receding early at and eventually stop here for the first few years. I am going ham on the castor oil for the next two months.

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
I’m using Minoxidil and Fin...seeing somewhat of an improvement...I’m just going get lineups and let this shyt grow out for a couple months....

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
To the brehs that did this in Turkey how did you handle coming back and the whole airport experience? Did you get many looks? I know at the stages when you are returning you can’t wear a hat.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
To the brehs that did this in Turkey how did you handle coming back and the whole airport experience? Did you get many looks? I know at the stages when you are returning you can’t wear a hat.

Not at all, at least I don't think so. When you coming back from turkey, tons of guys had there surgery flying back home :mjlol:. I even saw women with nose jobs too so its pretty normal. When I got back to Atlanta, I am sure people noticed. The good thing is being black, it doesn't look so bad while white guys head look bloody red lol.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Not at all, at least I don't think so. When you coming back from turkey, tons of guys had there surgery flying back home :mjlol:. I even saw women with nose jobs too so its pretty normal. When I got back to Atlanta, I am sure people noticed. The good thing is being black, it doesn't look so bad while white guys head look bloody red lol.

Dam I was just watching videos on YouTube about guys that went to Turkey and people were saying their biggest fear was when they got home and walking through the airport. Where did you go?

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Dam I was just watching videos on YouTube about guys that went to Turkey and people were saying their biggest fear was when they got home and walking through the airport. Where did you go?

asli tarcan in Turkey. I also got bakc home really late but yeah, it was one of my worries. It wasn't that bad at all.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
asli tarcan in Turkey. I also got bakc home really late but yeah, it was one of my worries. It wasn't that bad at all.

I heard they tend to over harvest and that there is a lack of English speaking staff members. Did you get PRP? Sorry if I am asking questions you have probably already answered in this thread.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I heard they tend to over harvest and that there is a lack of English speaking staff members. Did you get PRP? Sorry if I am asking questions you have probably already answered in this thread.

yeah, feels like my left side got over harvested but my right side is fine. Common complaint I have seen from people. It's because they have two people working on each side of your head so I think there maybe a lack of coordination there. They do give you a translator. Yeah, I got a prp treatment there too. For the length i want to keep my hair over harvest may not be that big of a deal but if i grow it, its obvious one side got over harvested but still got some time, only 5 months so far.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
didnt you get your transplant already? I thought you have the asnwer to these questions already

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
yeah, feels like my left side got over harvested but my right side is fine. Common complaint I have seen from people. It's because they have two people working on each side of your head so I think there maybe a lack of coordination there. They do give you a translator. Yeah, I got a prp treatment there too. For the length i want to keep my hair over harvest may not be that big of a deal but if i grow it, its obvious one side got over harvested but still got some time, only 5 months so far.

Dam sorry to hear that breh hopefully it isn’t to obvious and if your planning on keeping your hair short it shouldn’t be an issue.