I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Hair Of Instanbul-but they charge 5500 for the procedure

Dr Cinik- They charge 2500 for the procedure

Asli Tarcan- They charge 1700 for the procedure

Best thing to do is download WhatsApp contact them and they will ask you to send pictures and y’all will go from there,if you are too bald HOI will not even attempt to help you.

Most people that’s black choose Asli Tarcan due to the huge black clientele they’ve amassed
How would you rank these three breh

Mr. Glass

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Alright Brehs....

Had my procedure yesterday. Went in at 7:30am, didn't leave til about 5:30pm. Took a long ass time, but went excellent. Ya'll crying about the injection pain are buggin. It hurts, but it last for like 3 seconds, and then it's done. They gave me laughing gas too, shyt was like I was turnt, and time flew by. It only felt long when they would have me laying on my side with my head pressed up against the head stabilizer. Midway through they served me lunch and I took a piss.

Originally I was scheduled for 1200-1500 graft, but the doctor ended up doing 1588, and he didn't charge me for the extras. My hairline is going to look insane now, a lot like Floyd's new shyt. They shaved my head down, and it just looks like I have a swollen head with a new dark-dotted hairline on day 2. I slept at like a 30% angle with an airline pillow last night. Wasn't that bad, still got about 7 hours of sleep.

I just went in for my first follow up to the Beverly Hills office, (I had it performed in the Encino office), and they washed it. I felt no paid. They said my donor area looks almost undetectable already and it only been like 16 hours.

Now I just wash my hair with the wash they gave me, twice a day for four days. After that I'm good. I can wear hats, wipe the sweat off my head with no issue, and sleep anyway I like. All they ask is I stay out of direct sunlight for 6 months.

Do it, ya'll. You won't regret it.

Last edited:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Alright Brehs....

Had my procedure yesterday. Went in at 7:30am, didn't leave til about 5:30pm. Took at long ass time, but went excellent. Ya'll crying about the injection pain are buggin. It hurts, but it last for like 3 seconds, and then it's done. They gave me laughing gas too, shyt was like I was turnt, and time flew by. It only felt long when they would have me laying on my side with my head pressed up against the head stabilizer. Midway through they served me lunch and I took a piss.

Originally I was scheduled for 1200-1500 graft, but the doctor ended up doing 1588, and he didn't charge me for the extras. My hairline is going to look insane now, a lot like Floyd's new shyt. They shaved my head down, and it just looks like I have a swollen head with a new dark-dotted hairline on day 2. I slept at like a 30% angle with an airline pillow. Wasn't that bad, still got about 7 hours of sleep.

I just went in for my first follow up to the Beverly Hills office, (I had it performed in the Encino office), and they washed it. I felt no paid. They said my donor area looks almost undetectable already and it only been like 16 hours.

Now I just wash my hair with the wash they gave me, twice a day for four days. After that I'm good. I can wear hats, wipe the sweat off my head with no issue, and sleep anyway I like. All they ask is I stay out of direct sunlight for 6 months.

congrats :salute:

sinjack

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went to Asli Tarcan a few days ago. The operation was 10 hrs or so. The worse part is the injection of the anesthesia. It hurt like hell going in, but it was only a few seconds. The staff was really cool and informative. I got over 5,500 grafts from both doner and beard area. It looks really good, and so far, still no pain. I opted to get the 6mo supply of shampoo, spray, and vitamins for $400 extra. You might not need it, but I wanted to take extra precautions because I got so many grafts. There were many black clientele from all over the world, and you can tell this clinic has alot of experience dealing with black hair. I would reccomend it for anyone who is on the fence.

Daps
Alright Brehs....

Had my procedure yesterday. Went in at 7:30am, didn't leave til about 5:30pm. Took a long ass time, but went excellent. Ya'll crying about the injection pain are buggin. It hurts, but it last for like 3 seconds, and then it's done. They gave me laughing gas too, shyt was like I was turnt, and time flew by. It only felt long when they would have me laying on my side with my head pressed up against the head stabilizer. Midway through they served me lunch and I took a piss.

Originally I was scheduled for 1200-1500 graft, but the doctor ended up doing 1588, and he didn't charge me for the extras. My hairline is going to look insane now, a lot like Floyd's new shyt. They shaved my head down, and it just looks like I have a swollen head with a new dark-dotted hairline on day 2. I slept at like a 30% angle with an airline pillow last night. Wasn't that bad, still got about 7 hours of sleep.

oh you did it in the states? How much? :ohhh:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps

Might be the WOAT celeb hair transplant ever :huhldup:

@ Nore on the second slide :mjlol:

He had his hair transplant way too early so he kept thinning on the back. Hair transplant doesn't stop hair from receding so if you get too early you will have to do another procedure but if you get it later when baldness has matured, you will most likely only need one procedure. So guys who get them in their early 20s who are not done balding will likely have to get another one.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
He had his hair transplant way too early so he kept thinning on the back. Hair transplant doesn't stop hair from receding so if you get too early you will have to do another procedure but if you get it later when baldness has matured, you will most likely only need one procedure. So guys who get them in their early 20s who are not done balding will likely have to get another one.
His shyt was already very bald. He barely had any hair on top. I think this was just a poor job, like Lebron's.