FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
this nikka Floyd’s hairline made the shaderoom. The women choosing in them comments
:wow:

Can't nobody tell me a baldies is better than an immaculate hairline, after this :wow:
My man Jay Black summed it up great

@O.T.I.S. look at Floyd's head. You still think that aint a transplant? get them flabbynsick eyes checked :umad:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this nikka Floyd’s hairline made the shaderoom. The women choosing in them comments
:wow:

It aint even the hairline for PBF....

He just got rid of that dumb ass goatee. That shyt was WOAT....I dunno who was giving him that bullshyt but he should have fired dude a long time ago.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
men vacationing in turkey bout to be the male answer to the female ass shot surgery get away. :laff:

all them brehs who invested in monthly hair hat subscriptions looking like crack heads without a fix sneaking in a barber to the crib during covid lockdown for a new lace front

"make sure nobody see you and use the side door"

:mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
you wanna make that turkey run huh? shyt will blow the fukk up in some years if not a year. this is def the closest thing to a cure man has had so far..

yep already had a few consultations I’m ready :blessed: also going to do smp for my weak donor hair

but now with the new rules more likely coming in the next few days quarantine in a hotel and pay out of po let I gotta wait

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It aint even the hairline for PBF....

He just got rid of that dumb ass goatee. That shyt was WOAT....I dunno who was giving him that bullshyt but he should have fired dude a long time ago.
Naw it’s the hair fam them hoes in the comment section going crazy.

A full head of hair and line makes a huge difference