FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Some say you have to take it some don’t

Which is it?

:jbhmm:
If really depends on the extent of baldness and your perceived balding pattern. Older guys who are evaluated to have stopped balding by now will be less likely to be prescribed finasteride. If you are young then chances are that you might continue to bald in the areas where there was hair already. So to prevent any further recession behind the transplanted hair, its usually recommended to take finasteride to keep the natural hair that was there before the surgery .

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
I will be posting proof pics shortly, I am trying to find decent before pics. I don’t know who would lie about this shyt. Breh I wake up smiling like I am 16 again and worry free, I swear bytches have been hitting me with :wow:.

It's crazy how a prime hairline will change the trajectory on a young brehs life. Salute King. Nothing but respect and love over here.:salute:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Sorry for the delay in update brehs, I have been struggling to find before pics just to highlight the vast difference in my hairline compared to where it was. And I have also been mad busy with a project at work. I want to reiterate to everyone that prior to the procedure my hairline was finished but now it is slowly coming back. I also want to point out my hair hasn’t even gone through the shedding phase yet (after shedding it is meant to come back fuller and thicker).

Last edited:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
It's crazy how a prime hairline will change the trajectory on a young brehs life. Salute King. Nothing but respect and love over here.:salute:

Much love, wake up everyday now feeling rejuvenated. Can’t wait to get back in the gym which has been the most harrowing thing about this whole experience. That and hiding from the sun like a vampire.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Sorry for the delay in update brehs, I have been struggling to find before pics just to highlight the vast difference in my hairline compared to where it was. And I have also been mad busy with a project at work. I want to reiterate to everyone that prior to the procedure my hairline was finished but now it is slowly coming back. I also want to point out my hair hasn’t even gone through the shedding phase yet (after shedding it is meant to come back fuller and thicker).

Before

4909-FEF3-6531-4-B69-9929-F97-AFAD1-CE0-C.jpg

80-A7-F970-0360-43-D3-B446-162-DD6-B2225-F.jpg

After operation
D5-A5-F784-F2-AF-4725-B741-9-A722344-E945.jpg

BD4-B0436-B81-A-44-D6-853-A-14000885-D12-C.jpg

A5-C6-FDBC-14-E4-46-F5-BF4-B-9-F70-A691465-C.jpg
:picard:that before hairline tho :damn:

But that after pic brought u back to life breh. Congrats :blessed:

Cant wait to get my money right so i can join you :wow:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
:picard:that before hairline tho :damn:

But that after pic brought u back to life breh. Congrats :blessed:

Cant wait to get my money right so i can join you :wow:

Thanks Breh, I have zero regrets when it comes to the decision I made with getting it fixed. Bare in mind this isn’t the final result which is meant to come into effect after a year.